What's new

5 Turkish Weapons of War Russia Should Fear

There are 50 russian weapon of war turkey should fear...1 will be enough actually

6a3fe4050713c5282edc3bc146045e9f.jpg

Only Russian weapon the Turks should fear

I would rather die if i'm going to live a honorlessly.

I think it is the same for almost all Turks.Here is the another perspective.

In almost all languages, people in different countries say sante/cheers ( Health) when they are drinking for any kind celebration.

Only Turks say "Serefe' in English : 'For HONOR'.

I think it is explaining how we are carrying such kind of amazing behavior since thousands of years.

The Russia just need deploy enough numbers of S-300 / S-400 in Syria, then just wait Turkey coming not need do others. :partay::partay::partay: If S-400 with HQ-9 togehter, what a surprise !
View attachment 275315

Why do you pray a SAM system so much ? The industry develops many alternatives to neutralize the SAM radars and launchers. Have you ever thought What would be the condition of S-400's If Turkey sends hundreds of kamikaze radar hunter drones along with a few SOM cruise missiles to be launched simultaneously? There are two choice of a SAM network. At this condition, Either switch off all system immediately or hunt such small assets in a short time...

Here is a Greek+Turkey aerial war scenario graphic created by Hellenic officials. Greece is a country hosting almost biggest variety of SAM network of Europe. S-300, PAC-3, PAC-2, Tor, Buk, Crotale...etc

That's the system called EHTES (Electronic Warfare Test Training System) where TurAF trains against many different SAM systems from TOR to BUK, HAWK, Aspide and S-300...

nbus5075bu.jpg

Lets look what Russia have. They have really old and unmodernized navy which is one of the worst in Europa's big countries. Most of ships have 70-80's tech radar and weapons. Only nukesubs are assessment values.

Their air force have more than 2500 airplane on paper, which only 200-300 able to fly and maybe 100 of them have modern equipments. But their maintenance service and doctrines are not nearly modern yet. Which cause all these airplane crashs and errors.

Army have some uniq units but they are so few. Most of army still have 80's equipments and not modernized since. And again maintenance service and doctrines are not modern.

Their long range missiles are not usefull without NBC warhead. Their air defence is not ready for modern air assaults such as cruise missiles or smart bombs. They have good air defence system agains aircrafts but not good with EW and not prove itself.

Well after these facts, Russia is not equal Turkish army on conventional warfare only upside of Russia is nuclear capacity. Which they cant use without start WW3. So I guess Russia will cry about this couple more week and thing will turn normal after that.

Lets look what Russia have. They have really old and unmodernized navy which is one of the worst in Europa's big countries. Most of ships have 70-80's tech radar and weapons. Only nukesubs are assessment values.

Their air force have more than 2500 airplane on paper, which only 200-300 able to fly and maybe 100 of them have modern equipments. But their maintenance service and doctrines are not nearly modern yet. Which cause all these airplane crashs and errors.

Army have some uniq units but they are so few. Most of army still have 80's equipments and not modernized since. And again maintenance service and doctrines are not modern.

Their long range missiles are not usefull without NBC warhead. Their air defence is not ready for modern air assaults such as cruise missiles or smart bombs. They have good air defence system agains aircrafts but not good with EW and not prove itself.

Well after these facts, Russia is not equal Turkish army on conventional warfare only upside of Russia is nuclear capacity. Which they cant use without start WW3. So I guess Russia will cry about this couple more week and thing will turn normal after that.
Wake up!!!

Patriot, Aster and HQ9 were offered in the T-Loramid tender, its just Turkey didnt want to buy without ToT, stick to Bangladesh issues, you have obviously have no clue what you are talking here.

Let me rephrase my earlier post then according to your own proposition..
"Turkey was not given TOT of patriot but handed over NUKES to them to annihilate earth!!!" -- Xenon54 the Clued.

Back
Top Bottom