What's new

5 soldiers embrace shadat in Baluchistan and ten in total in last 48 hours

The TTP was temporarily suppressed or pushed into Afghanistan by military operations, but here the phrase "we have broken the back of the terrorists" has been coined, even though the back was not broken. The real damage to TTP was done by American drones..

PHOTO of Captain Fahad: RIP

Fk0r118XgAAOwC5

Baloch Liberation Army (#BLA) takes responsibility of #Kahan IED attack
💥

They were travelling in order to dispose of landmines planted by #BLA #TTP militants in civilian areas.This is the sixth attack in the last 2 days

Where are Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle?

these toyota are sitting ducks ,

Five-FC-soldiers-embrace-martyrdom-thwarting-terrorists-attack-on-patrolling-party-in-Sibi.jpg

inCollage_20201109_084953749-scaled.jpg

Fk02TQcaYAEPiSS
This is on leadership. They failed their soldiers.

غلامی کی زنجیریں توڑ کر پہلے ہی اسلام آباد پہنچ گئے،
طالبان- ٹی ٹی پی
BOZO IMRAAN KHAAN

Are you happy with your PDM run Pakistan? Seems all is fine in old Pakistan. Economy is suddenly in top shape. The security is the best ever.

Aren't you going to blame Imran Khan for bad economy and deteriorating security situation?

Are you happy with your PDM run Pakistan? Seems all is fine in old Pakistan. Economy is suddenly in top shape. The security is the best ever.

Aren't you going to blame Imran Khan for bad economy and deteriorating security situation?
im -ran,s IQ is just a littel higher then a chimp, the rest u can figure out yourself. why, and who planted him to destroy, economy-army and pakistan, while the dajjal followers are great in numbers!

im -ran,s IQ is just a littel higher then a chimp, the rest u can figure out yourself. why, and who planted him to destroy, economy-army and pakistan, while the dajjal followers are great in numbers!

Go and celebrate purana Pakistan. What a wonderful place where tranquillity exists. The economy is so wonderful. Your PDM has transformed Pakistan in just a matter of few months into a paradise. Stop wasting my time emotional fool.

انا للّٰہ وانا الیہ راجعون

and we have Four Stars who do not want to put their shoes on a dirt road.

Last it was Raheel Sharif who said that spine of the terrorism is broken. If his statement was credible why terrorists have sprang up all over?

What better way to scare the entire nation into supporting the military? Who would they rather pick: the military or the Taliban, to rule over them?

the best buisness is to create a problem, and just as its about to go out of control

,,bingo------------the boys come out with the best solution, the divine antidote,

we are the one,s n only who have the answers, and solutions,
and the tadpole,s believe the jackels,

appoint the hound -- the guardian of hen- house,-----

you fckk the gorilla
the gorilla fckks you

repeat
repeat

(batteries not included)

What better way to scare the entire nation into supporting the military? Who would they rather pick: the military or the Taliban, to rule over them?
I could never have believed they will act in this manner. I opposed them when they pulled in war on terror but it reached such an intensity I said we got to support army doesn't matter how it started.
Here we can criticise establishment in "reply comments" only.
Admin delete any posting where you have asked uncomfortable question branding with "unreliable source."

I could never have believed they will act in this manner. I opposed them when they pulled in war on terror but it reached such an intensity I said we got to support army doesn't matter how it started.
Here we can criticise establishment in "reply comments" only.
Admin delete any posting where you have asked uncomfortable question branding with "unreliable source."

LOL. I have suffered the fools here gladly for over a decade, but I still speak the truth. :D

The military has always been like this since the times of Gen Zia. And it will remain like this, no matter what. Suitable dumb puppets will come and go, of course.

Go and celebrate purana Pakistan. What a wonderful place where tranquillity exists. The economy is so wonderful. Your PDM has transformed Pakistan in just a matter of few months into a paradise. Stop wasting my time emotional fool.

LOL. I have suffered the fools here gladly for over a decade, but I still speak the truth. :D

The military has always been like this since the times of Gen Zia. And it will remain like this, no matter what. Suitable dumb puppets will come and go, of course.

OH THE WONDERFUL POLITICS OF WAR
AND ITS PROFITS.

only the poor have courage,
cas they are hopeless,
to plow a potato field inwrtime,
to just

send their childrens to school

OH THE WONDERFUL POLITICS OF WAR
AND ITS PROFITS.

only the poor have courage,
cas they are hopeless,
to plow a potato field inwrtime,
to just

send their childrens to school

Don't get sentimental now. This was all known. We knew what we were getting into the moment Bajwa compromised. This is crying over split milk.

Don't get sentimental now. This was all known. We knew what we were getting into the moment Bajwa compromised. This is crying over split milk.
its been goining around since 40 yrs;
bajwa was still sucking the tootitny..

every coas, /isi. before him has been eating from the cookey jar,

and blaming the politcians, who are mostley the pawns of GHQ,

Do you know what is even better? I get the profits while you incur the losses. Genius! :D

oh you - immortal ---------Turritopsis dohrnii,

That’s the Indian art to say welcome to new Pakistani COAS after his visit at the LOC.

The recent events have two dimensions. One being our aggressive foreign policy where we called out Modi as the Butcher of Gujrat and the entire narrative against it went global with various nation's agreeing to that stance. Within a couple of days, the CTD incident took place. But it's time we end the Indian doctrine of "Two Hostile Borders" against Pakistan.

Pakistani army has mobilised f16 ,ch4 Bayraktar on borders airfields for an air assualt on TTP bases
..hoping to hear good news SOON<

FkrNFMVaMAEymjd

seems like the jews, goldsmiths, rothchilds are all inn

That's a negative. Nothing has been "mobilized". Any air ops that's coming, can be supported from our existing planning and locations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom