What's new

5 soldiers embrace shadat in Baluchistan and ten in total in last 48 hours

its been goining around since 40 yrs;
bajwa was still sucking the tootitny..

every coas, /isi. before him has been eating from the cookey jar,

and blaming the politcians, who are mostley the pawns of GHQ,

oh you - immortal ---------Turritopsis dohrnii,

Well, the generals aren't going anywhere because no person can escape accountability. Sooner or later you have to pay for your sins.

Well, the generals aren't going anywhere because no person can escape accountability. Sooner or later you have to pay for your sins.
In the short run, justice always loses to politics,and jernals have all politcians in their pockets
In pakistan , there are no sides. Only players.

In the short run, justice always loses to politics,and jernals have all politcians in their pockets
In pakistan , there are no sides. Only players.

In the short run even the greatest tyrants in history succeeded for a short while... The generals aren't fooling anyone this time. The people might be inept, but they have the ability to differentiate between 💰 makers and sincere people.

The TTP was temporarily suppressed or pushed into Afghanistan by military operations, but here the phrase "we have broken the back of the terrorists" has been coined, even though the back was not broken.

Due to fractions from KPK involved and the fact that we want Afghanistan to stay connected to us, we've had ceasefire and talks in the past. However, this time it won't be the case. The snakes can't be allowed to breed a few seasons, strengthen their holes and bring in large quantities to attack. This time the job needs fully done. No other war around or India will be successful in it's "Two Hostile Borders" doctrine against Pakistan.

The real damage to TTP was done by American drones..

And WHO would provide LASET line?

The American drones just magically knew that in a street of 50 tiny homes, just ONE needed to be hit? I hope you know the Satellites can't see people's facing. The firing to control collateral damage is done after someone establishing LASET. In Afghanistan when the US was there, they were running all operations themselves, but in Pakistani border area, on both sides near the border, it's not the Americans establishing LASET. People make arguments like experts on here. It's rather interesting.

Due to fractions from KPK involved and the fact that we want Afghanistan to stay connected to us, we've had ceasefire and talks in the past. However, this time it won't be the case. The snakes can't be allowed to breed a few seasons, strengthen their holes and bring in large quantities to attack. This time the job needs fully done. No other war around or India will be successful in it's "Two Hostile Borders" doctrine against Pakistan.

And WHO would provide LASET line?

The American drones just magically knew that in a street of 50 tiny homes, just ONE needed to be hit? I hope you know the Satellites can't see people's facing. The firing to control collateral damage is done after someone establishing LASET. In Afghanistan when the US was there, they were running all operations themselves, but in Pakistani border area, on both sides near the border, it's not the Americans establishing LASET. People make arguments like experts on here. It's rather interesting.

I find cock fighting to be abominable. However, truth be told, I do love fried chicken.”

I find cock fighting to be abominable. However, truth be told, I do love fried chicken.”

You didn't answer my question. Explain to me the process by which the US targets terrorists around borders with Afghan-Pak? There is no "cock fighting here". Just explain and if you can't, kindly don't make up things and make your way into a discussion for some specific agenda. I am sure you'd know other things which will be valuable for all of us.

In the short run even the greatest tyrants in history succeeded for a short while... The generals aren't fooling anyone this time. The people might be inept, but they have the ability to differentiate between 💰 makers and sincere people.

You must be the one they call jonas salk,

You know what. For the first time in my life I will agree with him. The generals are money hungry. He is right when he claims that these Bajwa type generals are greedy.
i think same because its now clear and opened our eyes . paksitan army first should launch operation to clean up country from inside .

by this logic, Ganja aur PDM jo kehtay rahay fouj kar baray mae kiya wo bhi sach hai? No cases against any of them
is ke aik vote se hakumat bani hai in fact ye or ali wazir ajj chir deen hakumat gir sakti hai .

Back
Top Bottom