What's new

5 soldiers embrace shadat in Baluchistan and ten in total in last 48 hours

I want more PDM. I hope the Pak army is satisfied with economy and security.

This is a genuine mistake they made, rather then let democracy take it's course they tried to control it though these mofo's

I want more PDM. I hope the Pak army is satisfied with economy and security.
Of course they are, they filled their pockets to the brim. As the country sinks, they make more and more money, they obviously don't give a shit about our country.

This is a genuine mistake they made, rather then let democracy take it's course they tried to control it though these mofo's

There is only one way from here on and that is downwards. Every day brings more destruction and bad news. Is this the balanced approach that the Pakistani army was referring to when removing Imran Khan? There is not a single indicator which indicates improvement. What answer does the Pakistani army have?

That’s the Indian art to say welcome to new Pakistani COAS after his visit at the LOC.
Stop blaming india for everything. India was there last year too. And they were not our friends then.

They are doing what's in their country's interest. Which is more than what can be said about the bastards we have incharge.

Pakistani military leadership should really stop wasting time and it's time we seriously consider surrendering to TTP and Baluch Insurgents. Because we have no other policy.

They may, provided TTP and Baluch insurgents can arrange for appropriate payments, in US dollars, in the name of the Generals.

I wish they would single out our corrupt generals, and leave the poor soldiers alone.

We killed 8 bla terrorists in the same Kahan area few weeks ago

Now lost 5 including an officer in the same area. Several injured too with most probably life changing injuries

Hisab barabar. Mashallah

Pakistan and it's military is the perfect case study of how not to fight insurgency and terrorism in the country. Hopefully rest of the world learn from us

Hamarai gernailon nai to nahi seekhna. Baqi dunya to seekhai
in badwoon k pass jawan marwany k liay beshumaar hain , inko koi filar he nhi marty hain to aor aa jain ga

The TTP was temporarily suppressed or pushed into Afghanistan by military operations, but here the phrase "we have broken the back of the terrorists" has been coined, even though the back was not broken. The real damage to TTP was done by American drones..

PHOTO of Captain Fahad: RIP

Fk0r118XgAAOwC5

Baloch Liberation Army (#BLA) takes responsibility of #Kahan IED attack
💥

They were travelling in order to dispose of landmines planted by #BLA #TTP militants in civilian areas.This is the sixth attack in the last 2 days

Where are Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle?

these toyota are sitting ducks ,

Five-FC-soldiers-embrace-martyrdom-thwarting-terrorists-attack-on-patrolling-party-in-Sibi.jpg

inCollage_20201109_084953749-scaled.jpg

Fk02TQcaYAEPiSS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom