What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking about Windjammer...arrows must be less...my bad...

Something to the extent of, don't target the messenger.... it's not my initiative or POV, i have only posted something written by a Hindu person. !!!

Absolutly true! but I don't try to expose their reality cuz I want them to remain same Backward, cowards, hypocrites,jealous and ill mannered . and on other hands they always try to expose Pakistan which help us to aware our peoples from our real defects.

thanks mate...we too want you to remain like that....all the best.

so.. howmany Indian members managed to get infractions or turned pink due to this thread?

I am thinking to skip this forum , this forum now become anti-India always and mods encouraging that acts with pleasure. PDF lost its quality and its no more a defense forum now , I think admin wants to close this forum in near future.

I know whatever i have written is true maybe that's why its hurting you so much. but i don't intend to highlight something which is not true and make fun of Indians. i am sure deep down you all are able to relate to my points. trust me when i say not everyone can read a person better than me :)

To be honest,i know the basis of what you said here.

I can relate to the post and also know where they arise from,i am not claiming some conspiracy but just saying how external perception in a futile thing to use in a inward looking culture.

@OP you are a disgrace to any forum, you say
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians.

This is very good, but then you say

whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct.

When you have decided it is cent percent correct why do you want to discuss it?

i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.
Sharing thought and Ideas are for people who want to discuss something not mudslinging.. nuff said!

OP now a days Americans want to be like Indians ... hahaha ... go stop your dream god country become a slave of Chinese economy... or you dont give a sh!t about US ? your only aim seems like bash India...:fie:

Hows your country doing in comparison of Criptons or Martians???:lol:

I am thinking to skip this forum , this forum now become anti-India always and mods encouraging that acts with pleasure. PDF lost its quality , I think admin wants to close this forum in near future.
It boost up your patience, teaches you how to avoid bullsh!t, it helps in understanding psyche of your neighbor and people of other countries, what prejudices they have, may clear your own prejudices. You will find few friends from across the border who would have been your best friend under different circumstances. We are guest on this forum, we do lose patience, but show them our strength by facing those nuisance creator and enjoy the ride....:enjoy:

IND121 swayed me to the topic which i was actually not discussing. All my 5 points are about general people of India and not all the Great Indians since the beginning of earth :)

m not talking about those 5 points...firstly i hate generalization of any damn thing in the world...most boys are like this...most gals are like that etc stuff...

i was referring to ur socially, politically and professionally post

secondly...india is one hugely diverse land...i dunno from what aspect have u generalized...the mentality of people in mumbai (a metro city) is way different and in my sense ahead of mentality of people of kolkata (another metro city)

there will be a huge difference of opinions and thinking from neighbouring villages in rural areas and way more differences between rural and urban areas

if u divide india into north, south and northeast....u myt think u are learning about three separate countries

no offence dude...but i dont think 1.2 billion population can be generalized under anything

OP now a days Americans want to be like Indians ... hahaha ... go stop your dream god country become a slave of Chinese economy... or you dont give a sh!t about US ? your only aim seems like bash India...:fie:

Hows your country doing in comparison of Criptons or Martians???:lol:

did you try to read my posts with open mind?? do read them all and this time with open mind. you will realize what i am posting is not off the mark. sad to say that Indians have spoiled 1/6th of world's population. are they doing any harm to others?? no, they are more or less harming themselves.

Indians! this thread is in the members club, so lets enjoy Tomato B's opinions while we can. :)

exactly

I found the reasons very funny.
I just couldn't stop laughing. if there was insult to religion or race with unacceptable use of words and expletives then moderation could have been done but I cant justify it when especially some Indians are actually posting very smartly to the points raised

specially point number 4 I strongly disagree (regarding lacking modesty) with due to my personal experience. they are as humble as us. yes they get excited about cricket and their military power but thats a universal trait. I wont hold it against them

but like you said, its personal opinion of the OP so I let it pass

If you guys know that or think that why are you coming back on this thread for more?

for fun...what else??...i read pakistani newspapers (especially express tribune) when my day is not good...or come to defence.pk...smile and laugh at stupidity by some people...sometimes contribute...sometimes correct them...

anyway PDF has lost my respect...there are no more constructive debates

i have just one reason to stay in india...NO MATTER WHAT U SAY....NO MATTER WHAT I HEAR...NO MATTER HOW MUCH U CRITICISE...I LOVE MY NATION...FULLSTOP

and btw...a pakistani sitting in UK doesnt luk gud saying such stuff in a rude way

Keep your hair on mate that article that chimes with the views of the OP is written by an untouchable and Indian. How have I been rude??

for fun...what else??...

So now why are you complaining this Tomato B is providing you with entertainment?

If you guys know that or think that why are you coming back on this thread for more?
because we are not afraid of truth and want to clear misconceptions if there is and accept the evils if pointed out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom