What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ but every Indian cant have all the qualities above

i.e if an Indian is jealous may be he is not backward

who is backward may be is not coward

things aren't that simple friend

you feel you are not backward from your perspective but indeed you are. you may not be backward in terms of technology etc but majority of the Indians are backward in social, political and professional front.

examples--

socially--> living with Indian is very difficult for people from other nationals because they are not at all accepting/adapting to the culture of other person. they in fact keep on giving advice and try to be moral police and feel proud. isn't it backwardness??

politically--> we all know how misbehaved and backward Indian politicians look when in home or abroad.

professionally---> i am yet to find any main stream project of international importance led by Indian leader. they are always under the supervision of 'shameful and moral less' people. isn't it funny?? Indians being 'smartest' people on earth are not consider reliable enough to lead any big projects

5 Reasons why India can never become a country like United states.

United states is a highly reputed country whose citizens enjoy freedom, luxury, pleasure that no one can match.

reasons why India can never become a country like US are:-

1) people are really backward. this also includes so called educated, rich people. Indians are backward in terms of many things. they stick to their age old belief and consider themselves to be saint which they are not. we have one word for people like them, that is, backwards.

2)Indians are scared creatures. they are afraid of changes even if it means happiness. they are so much involved with their nonsense beliefs that its difficult for them to accept anything different. we have one word for people like them, that is, cowards

3)They are different people inside and different outside. they preach something, show something, behave something but from inside they are something else. they keep trying to impress others who don't give a damn and disregard those who give them lots of respect. they run for something which they can't have and in the name of morality suppress , kill and murder many individual's desire including their own. we have one word for people like them, hypocrites.

4)They take pride in trivial things and a small victory give them super confidence. modesty is something which they lack terribly. they don't know when to say what and do not at all care about others feelings they hurt knowingly and unknowingly. Pathetic humor that they have irritates more than it amuses. they try to be frank but in the process they forget that either they are boasting about themselves or they are making other feel small. it doesn't make them 'true friend' to a person but rather show how misbehaved and insensitive Indians are. we have one word for people like them, ill mannered.

5)anything different is shameless for them. They think entire world is shameless in doing things that their moral instinct says is against their principles despite knowing that those shameless people enjoy a better, happy and satisfying life than they ever will be able to live. we have one word for people like them, Jealous.

for Mods and others
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.
You openly mock indians, indirectly invite anti-indian elements to join you in bashing india, any sane person with little bit of common sense will call this article HATE ARTICLE....i wish people like you gets banned as soon as possible so that level of PDF doesn't go down.

Thread Reported

you are a false flagger,arent you
if not then what u wrote is utter non sense
u are mixing culture with development
the same could have been written for other countries but since u chose to write about India i guess u r a Pakistani that is why i called u an false flagger
but u can troll with ur national flag,we r used to that in pdf:coffee:
DONT OPEN SUCH IDIOTIC THREAD,U R WASTING UR TIME AND ALSO MINE:bunny:

This is bakwas yeh bhi koi goal hua? India doesn't even want to be America. A few elements of status may be attract Indians today but there are elements of India that Americans also emulate of Indians.

Even if it doesn't become America the question still remains whether or not it will still be better than America? India, China, especially Pakistan, I hope will be better than America eventually. To be like America is a nothing goal.

This is bakwas yeh bhi koi goal hua? India doesn't even want to be America. A few elements of status may be attract Indians today but there are elements of India that Americans also emulate of Indians.

Even if it doesn't become America the question still remains whether or not it will still be better than America? India, China, especially Pakistan, I hope will be better than America eventually. To be like America is a nothing goal.

Americans are what everyone eventually become once they reach highest level of development possible for now...that's a FACT which many moral police may not accept easily :)

Why is this thread not deleted even when a moderator has read it....:hitwall:

Seems like I wasted time to report this thread.

Why is this thread not deleted even when a moderator has read it....:hitwall:

Seems like I wasted time to report this thread.

Let it continue. At least, some trolls will be banned.

Let it continue. At least, some trolls will be banned.
Many indians will get agitated, might make snide remarks, and infractions and bans will follow. The ultimate aim of op to humiliate us and at the same time get few of us banned....:drag:

@OP, As an Indian I feel hurt that you(as an outsider) have such an opinion about India.....

I don't feel angry.....I feel sad.....there must be some reason behind your opinion.....

I hope one day your attitude towards India will change........and I am obliged to play my part to bring that change.....

I know, instead of asking you to change your attitude towards India......we, the Indians need to change India....this is the only way............

you are a false flagger,arent you
if not then what u wrote is utter non sense
u are mixing culture with development
the same could have been written for other countries but since u chose to write about India i guess u r a Pakistani that is why i called u an false flagger
but u can troll with ur national flag,we r used to that in pdf:coffee:
DONT OPEN SUCH IDIOTIC THREAD,U R WASTING UR TIME AND ALSO MINE:bunny:

you definitely would not like to know my nationality friend :)

I speak what i observe and i observe what is true :)

United states is a highly reputed country whose citizens enjoy freedom, luxury, pleasure that no one can match.

reasons why India can never become a country like US are:-

1) people are really backward. this also includes so called educated, rich people. Indians are backward in terms of many things. they stick to their age old belief and consider themselves to be saint which they are not. we have one word for people like them, that is, backwards.

2)Indians are scared creatures. they are afraid of changes even if it means happiness. they are so much involved with their nonsense beliefs that its difficult for them to accept anything different. we have one word for people like them, that is, cowards

3)They are different people inside and different outside. they preach something, show something, behave something but from inside they are something else. they keep trying to impress others who don't give a damn and disregard those who give them lots of respect. they run for something which they can't have and in the name of morality suppress , kill and murder many individual's desire including their own. we have one word for people like them, hypocrites.

4)They take pride in trivial things and a small victory give them super confidence. modesty is something which they lack terribly. they don't know when to say what and do not at all care about others feelings they hurt knowingly and unknowingly. Pathetic humor that they have irritates more than it amuses. they try to be frank but in the process they forget that either they are boasting about themselves or they are making other feel small. it doesn't make them 'true friend' to a person but rather show how misbehaved and insensitive Indians are. we have one word for people like them, ill mannered.

5)anything different is shameless for them. They think entire world is shameless in doing things that their moral instinct says is against their principles despite knowing that those shameless people enjoy a better, happy and satisfying life than they ever will be able to live. we have one word for people like them, Jealous.

for Mods and others
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.

trollface.jpg

OP, As an Indian I feel hurt that you(as an outsider) have such an opinion about India.....

I don't feel angry.....I feel sad.....there must be some reason behind your opinion.....

I hope one day your attitude towards India will change........and I am obliged to play my part to bring that change.....

I know, instead of asking you to change your attitude towards India......we, the Indians need to change India....this is the only way............

I appreciate it my friend. changes happen slowly and for the development of a country we first need to develop ourselves and for that we need to up bring our children in an environment which makes him confidence,bold,reliable, independent, practical, behaved, accepting and respectful towards others culture.

you definitely would not like to know my nationality friend :)

I speak what i observe and i observe what is true :)
I would like to know ur nationality,i m used to such kind of threads in pdf
i personally believe u r a troll and u r shamed of ur nationality,u r anti India who is enjoying by posting such threads
No Indian is going to take that,i know bans will follow but who the hell cares
I can resist a ban but not ur non sense
till now i havent used a slang yet but i wont be able to hold my patience further

United states is a highly reputed country whose citizens enjoy freedom,
:what:
:woot:
:woot:
:rofl:

right.....

NOOOOO :no:
the only country that places US with high reputation & unquestioning admiration is USA itself.

American people have freedom? :undecided: they go pale if you mention anything against the way American secret agencies work or how the American war industry has the final say about the affairs of the state.

there is only once chance India can become America...

it sends its blackops operatives to its allies like say Burma or Nepal, kill people in broad day light and then its prime minister comes to the TV and lies in the face of the world saying that his blackops operative is a diplomat.
And then bomb a village gathering that have nothing to do with the arrest of that so called diplomat...

then maybe India might become like USA. but I am sure majority of Indian population will dismiss that sort of India and vote against it.

I can resist a ban but not ur non sense
till now i havent used a slang yet but i wont be able to hold my patience further

that will be playing right into his hands my friend

do you want to be his predictable pet or a toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom