What's new

5 reasons Why India will never become America??

Status
Not open for further replies.
you feel you are not backward from your perspective but indeed you are. you may not be backward in terms of technology etc but majority of the Indians are backward in social, political and professional front.

examples--

socially--> living with Indian is very difficult for people from other nationals because they are not at all accepting/adapting to the culture of other person. they in fact keep on giving advice and try to be moral police and feel proud. isn't it backwardness??

politically--> we all know how misbehaved and backward Indian politicians look when in home or abroad.

professionally---> i am yet to find any main stream project of international importance led by Indian leader. they are always under the supervision of 'shameful and moral less' people. isn't it funny?? Indians being 'smartest' people on earth are not consider reliable enough to lead any big projects

for 1st) then sir, how we are very successful minorities in US and UK?

2nd) elaborate it

3rd) Chandrayaan 1

I know whatever i have written is true maybe that's why its hurting you so much. but i don't intend to highlight something which is not true and make fun of Indians. i am sure deep down you all are able to relate to my points. trust me when i say not everyone can read a person better than me :)

Irfan has read it did nothing Asim the admin read it did nothing but why am i bein surprised its not 2009 where people were punished for even using slangs god old times ill say

I know whatever i have written is true maybe that's why its hurting you so much. but i don't intend to highlight something which is not true and make fun of Indians. i am sure deep down you all are able to relate to my points. trust me when i say not everyone can read a person better than me :)

Whats the objective of the thread? To wind up Indians and create disharmony dude? - If thats your intention you have succeeded. Nothing of any value or worthy of saying.....Indians please stop rising to the bait and chill - preferably ignore and it will die down.

Many indians will get agitated, might make snide remarks, and infractions and bans will follow. The ultimate aim of op to humiliate us and at the same time get few of us banned....:drag:

then keep the head calm and argue with patience and hard facts

else move on and ignore the thread

Indians! this thread is in the members club, so lets enjoy Tomato B's opinions while we can. :)

arrey Irfan bhai yeh to bakwass pe bakwass karte hi jaa raha hai
agar aisa hi thread main Pak ke upar kholun to apko kaisa lagega
koi source nahi kuch nahi,naya member pehla thread aur India bashing shuru
mere ko samajh mein nahi aa raha kya bolun,kuch galat nahi bolunga kyunki aaj ek holy festival chal raha hai yahan per
Dekhte hain yeh thread kitne page tak pahunch ta hai

2nd) elaborate it

3rd) Chandrayaan 1

You guys need to chill and stop falling for troll threads so easily. The greatest satisfaction for trolls is when other people catch their bait. Ignoring him would have worked better.

2nd) elaborate it

3rd) Chandrayaan 1

yes, you are successful minority in US. but do you think that Indians living in US and UK have same mentality/behavior/thinking/approach (after spending decades there) as Indians living in India?? think over it

2) have you ever watched conversation/conference of Indian leader, celebrity (living in India and not some American-indian type) with their counterparts ( i am talking about use of words in this case) ?? if you browse a little on you tube you will know what i mean.

3)that's your domestic project. i am talking about international projects.

then keep the head calm and argue with patience and hard facts

else move on and ignore the thread
That's what i am doing, but warning other member who might fell in trap...lets say doing something for my country....:D

you feel you are not backward from your perspective but indeed you are. you may not be backward in terms of technology etc but majority of the Indians are backward in social, political and professional front.

examples--

socially--> living with Indian is very difficult for people from other nationals because they are not at all accepting/adapting to the culture of other person. they in fact keep on giving advice and try to be moral police and feel proud. isn't it backwardness??

politically--> we all know how misbehaved and backward Indian politicians look when in home or abroad.

professionally---> i am yet to find any main stream project of international importance led by Indian leader. they are always under the supervision of 'shameful and moral less' people. isn't it funny?? Indians being 'smartest' people on earth are not consider reliable enough to lead any big projects

socially--> well how many examples of racism u want in UK, Canada, Australia and the USA??...and how many examples of people living in harmony in foreign countries do u want??

politically--> within the country i agree with ur remark...abroad??...noways...indian politicians no matter how bad stupid idiotic...behave good enuf abroad

professionally--> since u asked for just one project m not wasting my time finding others "pentium chip"

5 Reasons why India can never become a country like United states.

United states is a highly reputed country whose citizens enjoy freedom, luxury, pleasure that no one can match.

reasons why India can never become a country like US are:-

1) people are really backward. this also includes so called educated, rich people. Indians are backward in terms of many things. they stick to their age old belief and consider themselves to be saint which they are not. we have one word for people like them, that is, backwards.

2)Indians are scared creatures. they are afraid of changes even if it means happiness. they are so much involved with their nonsense beliefs that its difficult for them to accept anything different. we have one word for people like them, that is, cowards

3)They are different people inside and different outside. they preach something, show something, behave something but from inside they are something else. they keep trying to impress others who don't give a damn and disregard those who give them lots of respect. they run for something which they can't have and in the name of morality suppress , kill and murder many individual's desire including their own. we have one word for people like them, hypocrites.

4)They take pride in trivial things and a small victory give them super confidence. modesty is something which they lack terribly. they don't know when to say what and do not at all care about others feelings they hurt knowingly and unknowingly. Pathetic humor that they have irritates more than it amuses. they try to be frank but in the process they forget that either they are boasting about themselves or they are making other feel small. it doesn't make them 'true friend' to a person but rather show how misbehaved and insensitive Indians are. we have one word for people like them, ill mannered.

5)anything different is shameless for them. They think entire world is shameless in doing things that their moral instinct says is against their principles despite knowing that those shameless people enjoy a better, happy and satisfying life than they ever will be able to live. we have one word for people like them, Jealous.

for Mods and others
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.

I am moved to agree with a lot of what you have to say but a lot of Indians probably not want to hear this. In any event America in my opinion is no role model to aspire to even though some Indians do aspire to that.

^^^You just mocked our religion.......but i am sure you have amnesty.:pakistan:

yes, you are successful minority in US. but do you think that Indians living in US and UK have same mentality/behavior/thinking/approach (after spending decades there) as Indians living in India?? think over it

2) have you ever watched conversation/conference of Indian leader, celebrity (living in India and not some American-indian type) with their counterparts ( i am talking about use of words in this case) ?? if you browse a little on you tube you will know what i mean.

3)that's your domestic project. i am talking about international projects.

Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, Swami Vivekananda....no matter how many names i give...it will never satisfy u...and in a way ur right...india can never be UNITED STATES....v are happy being known as INDIA

for Mods and others
this thread is not intended to make fun of Indians. whatever i have written is my observations and is cent percent correct. i hope this forum is not just mere copy and paste news but also sharing our own thoughts and ideas. so mods please consider my intention before reviewing this thread.

Along with your observations I would also like you to have a look at this thread which chimes with what you have to say:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom