What's new

5 Reasons why Chinese military is weaker to its Counterparts

not sure about that but on the other hand if all Indians stand pissing in Indus river pakistan would most certainly drown.

Naah indians would still prefer open air.

But still if that ever happens I would see that as a business opportunity .......... recycle that and export in packing of distilled cow urine.

Naah indians would still prefer open air.

But still if that ever happens I would see that as a business opportunity .......... recycle that and export in packing of distilled cow urine.

how can u do any business when you are drown and dead under hindu piss.

how can u do any business when you are drown and dead under hindu piss.

You are predictable ......... didn't we counter your something called cold start strategy or doctrine ....... so again when you will try mobilising crowd in this huge number we will have arrangements ready ......... business buddy I have even thought of promotional slogan "Baniyay ko kya chaiay ..... aik waqt ka gobar 2 waqt ka mooter" .... hell I don't know why Pakistanis don't export pure cow urine to india, it's wasted business opportunity.

You are predictable ......... didn't we counter your something called cold start strategy or doctrine ....... so again when you will try mobilising crowd in this huge number we will have arrangements ready ......... business buddy I have even thought of promotional slogan "Baniyay ko kya chaiay ..... aik waqt ka gobar 2 waqt ka mooter" .... hell I don't know why Pakistanis don't export pure cow urine to india, it's wasted business opportunity.

naah u will be drown under baniya mutra and in your last moments sipping kala hindu mutra

You people.love your urine! Boss din may kitnay glass peetay ho?

Shinning india!

naah u will be drown under baniya mutra and in your last moments sipping kala hindu mutra

india and indians kept thinking like this for last 70 years .......... but a tiny country (compared to india) still exists. I don't want to disrupt you dreaming but believe me we have the capability ......... bary baro ko chona lagaya hy kala hindu kya cheez hy.

You people.love your urine! Boss din may kitnay glass peetay ho?

:o: .............. I am Pakistani and there is no reason for me to believe what you are saying about us. On other hand there is plenty of pictorial evidence proving indians drinking urine.

india and indians kept thinking like this for last 70 years .......... but a tiny country (compared to india) still exists. I don't want to disrupt you dreaming but believe me we have the capability ......... bary baro ko chona lagaya hy kala hindu kya cheez hy.

:o: .............. I am Pakistani and there is no reason for me to believe what you are saying about us. On other hand there is plenty of pictorial evidence proving indians drinking urine.
Haha sorry qoyted you by mistake...that is fot all indian urine drinkers!

No point claiming chinese military is weak.

Those indian journalists can claim a thousand and one things but india still wont lift a mm of a finger.

Back
Top Bottom