What's new

5 Reasons why Chinese military is weaker to its Counterparts

how much chini militery dared to open fire on anyone? when is the last time chini soldier fired his rifle?

there are many false flagger in this forum, there was one faithfulguy and he was way to funny and was getting kicked all the time man. are you his brother?

You are ashamed of your real country so hiding behind some flag, do you even know which country flag you are showing you false flagger?

because we dont claim tall like you guys, take whole kashmir and having lunch in Jaipur and dinner in Delhi... hahahahaha

If i were indian, i will hide my face, reflect on my insecurities, weaknesses and not come to another forum where i know my defense capabilities pale strongly in comparison

If i were indian, i will hide my face, reflect on my insecurities, weaknesses and not come to another forum where i know my defense capabilities pale strongly in comparison
'my defence capabilities are showing in daily global times, and they are coming up with new scenarios because my proud army is sitting on border waiting for chinis to fire first.
but you are show piece man, you are neither chini or Indian (who is from liberal media :)) but still jumping for no reason. You are a false flagger who is shamed of own country and roots, you are a real show piece for your chini masters.

'my defence capabilities are showing in daily global times, and they are coming up with new scenarios because my proud army is sitting on border waiting for chinis to fire first.
but you are show piece man, you are neither chini or Indian (who is from liberal media :)) but still jumping for no reason. You are a false flagger who is shamed of own country and roots, you are a real show piece for your chini masters.

When i went to india on business trip, the streets did not have a single woman.

The woman all jailed themselves in home cos of the men outside the streets

When i went to india on business trip, the streets did not have a single woman.

The woman all jailed themselves in home cos of the men outside the streets

so you do business as well? and you must have come here in your dreams.... on which passport? chini? because you are a false flagger and if you come on singapur passport we will deport you from airport.

seriously, dont even say things like this again in future.

so you do business as well? and you must have come here in your dreams.... on which passport? chini? because you are a false flagger and if you come on singapur passport we will deport you from airport.

seriously, dont even say things like this again in future.

yea , im serious.

Thrre r no woman on streets in new delhi bcos they afraid of men

When i open the tap water in
My hotel, the wster is green color, i was like wtf?!

yea , im serious.

Thrre r no woman on streets in new delhi bcos they afraid of men

When i open the tap water in
My hotel, the wster is green color, i was like wtf?!

focus on this thread and not on what you saw on my capital street, if you have anything to contribute her and if not then get out.

next time you coming here post on pdf. i'll come personally to Delhi and if you see one proud women i'll send you back to china.

first grow up be a man (i never checked if you are a women) and go to baijing with a pollution mask and get your paycheck

Im in singapore bro.

The country where ur countrymen comes to and literally depend on us for survival

Anyway, i just got my paycheck.

The paycheck says "with this pay, u are richer than 99.99% of people in india"

so you agree that you work for your chini masters? perhaps that is the reason you know much about chini balls :lol::lol:
you will be lot rich if you keep doing what you doing now.
Americans will offer you much more that chini masters :usflag:. Check with my western neighbors:pakistan: they are super rich

spiderman.jpg
so you agree that you work for your chini masters? perhaps that is the reason you know much about chini balls :lol::lol:
Americans will offer you much more that chini masters :usflag:. Check with my western neighbors:pakistan: they are super rich

Attachments

• 58354ba64a18758a87995b4f1c399da8 (1).jpg
    58354ba64a18758a87995b4f1c399da8 (1).jpg
    120 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom