What's new

5 Reasons why Chinese military is weaker to its Counterparts

did you not saw your flat face leader meeting our prime minister? if we are so irrelevant then your leader should use this time with relevant leader.
See that is the point, you guys on pdf talk a lot like global times. Ground reality is different. Grow up.

Lol we do that with courtesy even with irrelevant Indian leader and we won't laugh at their country's misfortune as you did.:disagree:

Lol we do that with courtesy even with irrelevant Indian leader and we won't laugh at their country's misfortune as you did.:disagree:

you do that because you have to, your media talked about no meeting between two leaders. But you saw the photos, that is the reality. You must talk and not send troops, but you are welcome to send troops, they will come we will kick then and you go back ( 'You' means on a name ok? i'm talking about all of your troops)

so you agree that you work for your chini masters? perhaps that is the reason you know much about chini balls :lol::lol:
you will be lot rich if you keep doing what you doing now.
Americans will offer you much more that chini masters :usflag:. Check with my western neighbors:pakistan: they are super rich
Yeah... now bend over for Global aid... the biggest beggar on the planet ;

AA
India top recipient of US economic aid

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/India-top-recipient-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

And he is Chinese.

Had he been a Pak.. he would be mocking ur curry without hiding behind flags (which is an Indian trait). A lot of your kind gets banned for using false flags..

you do that because you have to, your media talked about no meeting between two leaders. But you saw the photos, that is the reality. You must talk and not send troops, but you are welcome to send troops, they will come we will kick then and you go back ( 'You' means on a name ok? i'm talking about all of your troops)

Lol we don't have too, we did that with courtesy as I said but you Indian think India is so relevant that we were obliged to shake hand with you PM...LMAO. and as I said before if you guy so itchy to fight but don't fight like a bad loser and end up boycotting our products as retaliation.

Is it a myth or fact ........... that if all the Chinese stand pissing on Himalayas ......... india would drown?

in india most likely free drugs, druggie nation thats why all behaving like hippies in this forum.

None of them are aware that their military equipment is bloody antiquated like an ancient relic buried deep 100m underground as compared to china
lol, do u know about the drug addicts who lost the opium war?

lol, do u know about the drug addicts who lost the opium war?

the chinese only lost 1 city.

the indians was colonised.

if not for india being colonised, britain wouldnt be able to attack china.

And in any case if britain or usa should try to attack china today both will get a bloody nose

the chinese only lost 1 city.

the indians was colonised.

if not for india being colonised, britain wouldnt be able to attack china.

And in any case if britain or usa should try to attack china today both will get a bloody nose
so u agreed.:partay:

Usually i stay away from troll thread aka comparison threads but damn delusions in OP are just on a completely different level... but to my Chinese bro's don't take this as an offense it's good that your enemy is delusional the more they think you're weak the more good for you ;)

how much chini militery dared to open fire on anyone? when is the last time chini soldier fired his rifle?

there are many false flagger in this forum, there was one faithfulguy and he was way to funny and was getting kicked all the time man. are you his brother?

You are ashamed of your real country so hiding behind some flag, do you even know which country flag you are showing you false flagger?

because we dont claim tall like you guys, take whole kashmir and having lunch in Jaipur and dinner in Delhi... hahahahaha
you are right about Chinese army do not dare to fire upon anyone in peace time! I totally agree with you, because they know, a simple fire upon other countries army means; when it is necessary, they will give up their life without firing at other countries army. remember the incident that forces US airplane to Hainan island? remember the navy have ship blocking US ship. anyway.... salute to Chinese army!

It will be foolish to underestimate China. IMO, they are more powerful than Indian forces given that they spend four times what India spends on it's military. The OP is trash.

Is it a myth or fact ........... that if all the Chinese stand pissing on Himalayas ......... india would drown?

not sure about that but on the other hand if all Indians stand pissing in Indus river pakistan would most certainly drown.

Usually i stay away from troll thread aka comparison threads but damn delusions in OP are just on a completely different level... but to my Chinese bro's don't take this as an offense it's good that your enemy is delusional the more they think you're weak the more good for you ;)
don't worry, no Chinese will take your words the wrong way! :dance3::dance3:

Back
Top Bottom