What's new

5 Reasons why Chinese military is weaker to its Counterparts

No matter how you label him, he's always our brother

You're one man army against entire Indians here, I admire your...way to go brother :tup:

another thumb up.... and we know who is your brother and how you treat your brother. Keep it up, these people must realize their mistake, anyhow your country is reduced to defend a single terrorist.

another thumb up.... and we know who is your brother and how you treat your brother. Keep it up, these people must realize their mistake, anyhow your country is reduced to defend a single terrorist.

The only terrrorist is india.

Still so adamant on own mistakes.

Even the people behave the same have no shame and not want to change their country

You know nothing about us :disagree:

You know nothing about us :disagree:
I only know 1 thing about india.

I just need to cut one wire and whole india out of electricity

NhebE.jpg

in india basic safety is an issue how to be a refugee there
Ask the almost 100,000 Chinese citizens who have refugee status in India. Imagine if basic safety is an issue in India and they still come here as paupers and refugees - it must be truly terrible in China.

No matter how you label him, he's always our brother

You're one man army against entire Indians here, I admire your...way to go brother :tup:
haha, that is not true, there are many many silent supporters behind him!! :yahoo:

I don't laugh at India's misfortunes because I know India is irrelevant.

did you not saw your flat face leader meeting our prime minister? if we are so irrelevant then your leader should use this time with relevant leader.
See that is the point, you guys on pdf talk a lot like global times. Ground reality is different. Grow up.

I only know 1 thing about india.

I just need to cut one wire and whole india out of electricity

NhebE.jpg

singapure guy is like

images.jpg

Back
Top Bottom