What's new

5 Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

Thats american people themselves.

He's just another survivalist loony too hopped up on his own coffee brand of general anti-americanism and class warfare to see that American history is against him.

Do I doubt that riots will occur sometime in the next 50 years? NO, there have been riots after the superbowl!

But our country faced worse during the great depression and pulled through fine.

America as a whole is resilient, what you see on tv is not the whole America, but the America that brings in the most viewers and ratings, which is of course whatever is bad.

Other than that, all I will say is watch and wait. All economies have ups and downs, they never stop moving.

on another note, America's economy is literally trying to reach for the stars. May the entrepreneurs in the economy find great profits when they get there.

Here is what America has over them- United patriotism....

these other guys are busy figuring which sect is Muslim and who can be the bigger fanatic and kill , lash and make more cave age laws against eachother...

American collapse will be like Soviet Union collapse..no body estimated that it will happen and nobody believed that it happened for a time!

I tend to agree with what you say even when something is in the face some will still choose to live in denial

Good you should start practicing what you preach

I am but an independent observer that is bringing views off americans to the forum that are ignored by propaganda press of american govt.

You have to accept that intrinsically there are good americans in america. Its just the govt that is evil and they are evil to their own people

I am but an independent observer that is bringing views off americans to the forum that are ignored by propaganda press of american govt.

You have to accept that intrinsically there are good americans in america. Its just the govt that is evil and they are evil to their own people

So you read a fringe opinion of dooms day survivalist stock piling tuna cans for the great SHTF day.. and you decide the American govt is evil.. Evil for what... bailing countries around the world out of dodge when going was tough, (including PAK)

So you read a fringe opinion of dooms day survivalist stock piling tuna cans for the great SHTF day.. and you decide the American govt is evil.. Evil for what... bailing countries around the world out of dodge when going was tough, (including PAK)

what authority have you to say its fringe opinion?? American govt??

what authority have you to say its fringe opinion?? American govt??

Simple. The man rails against the majority of Americans for denial, arrogance, not excepting his views/ being sheep to unnamed 'elite' cartels by his own words.

Why would he do this if his opinion wasn't a fringe minority? His own words admit that his views are fringe, and that he hopes the rest of us 'wake up' to his own views.

ummm.. common sense...

P.S. I live in your so called big evil land ..Amrikka

so that give you authority lol go look at what legal definition of authority is mate. simply living there does not give you authority

i think silver will be a splendid investment today. watch the silver markets.

good idea along with shorting the US dollar lol

if you can pick up swiss francs and silver, i suggest you do it. the silver price today is far below the historical levels, and swiss francs are backed by gold, switzerland has never been invaded, and best of all, they just devalued their currency.

Back
Top Bottom