What's new

5 Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

That's the biggest load of anti-american BS I have ever read.
There are a million threads like this.

Medication is one part. Another is how most A m e r i kkk a n s will be baffled and helpless if supermarkets and gas stations closed down without warning, and due to suburban life, they will just be trapped in their homes waiting to die.

I think also compared to other countries some americans will find it difficult to adjust to a lower what would be a more realistic lifestyle not based on confetti IOUS but real hard work and graft

I think also compared to other countries some americans will find it difficult to adjust to a lower what would be a more realistic lifestyle not based on confetti IOUS but real hard work and graft

Good point, it took a lot of hard work and ingenuity to make USA a superpower, so if anything, if there is any nation on earth that knows how to work hard and reap its rewards, it is USA.

Good point, it took a lot of hard work and ingenuity to make USA a superpower, so if anything, if there is any nation on earth that knows how to work hard and reap its rewards, it is USA.

i think you mean Ameri KKK ans from 1940's and 1950's did alot of hard work and ingenuity to make USA a super power, along with cheap oil, coal, iron and uranium from an unexploited land.

Now the oil, coal, iron and uranium is running out, the grandchildren of the hardworking Ameri KKK ans long dead are lazy fatasses, and they have no idea how to survive.

See what I noticed is, the attitude towards Ameri KKK ans depends on your age. Usually, the older people have a more positive attitude, and the younger have a more negative attitude, due to who they interact with. Maybe you get to interact with the older people who are educated and nice, but here I only see the lowest scum.

including genocide of red indians. The ones who worked hard are long gone today you have the softy fat macdonald eating version of Americans. BTW cheng tell me in the twilight of your career how does it feel not to have acheived what you wanted out of life and is that why you blame pakistan because you were born a Pakistani. Please dont be offended but I think you have some identity issues.

including genocide of red indians. The ones who worked hard are long gone today you have the softy fat macdonald eating version of Americans. BTW cheng tell me in the twilight of your career how does it feel not to have acheived what you wanted out of life and is that why you blame pakistan because you were born a Pakistani. Please dont be offended but I think you have some identity issues.

yep the average weight of an Ameri KKK an male is 191 lbs (90 kg), with average height 5 feet 9 inch (173 cm), average weight of female 155 lb (70 kg), average height 5 feet 4 inch (156 cm). They have trouble walking without motorized assistance, never mind working hard. i can't believe anyone can say to my face that they work hard. i work them hard, they don't work hard on their own.

yep the average weight of an Ameri KKK an male is 191 lbs (90 kg), with average height 5 feet 9 inch (173 cm), average weight of female 155 lb (70 kg), average height 5 feet 4 inch (156 cm). They have trouble walking without motorized assistance, never mind working hard. i can't believe anyone can say to my face that they work hard. i work them hard, they don't work hard on their own.

This reminds me of a couple of years ago I was in china in Guangzhou. I went to the Pizza hut near my hotel. good eh went all the way to china and then went to pizza hut. As I was sitting in the restaurent I noticed a very rowdy family of americans, they were loud brash and very fat I then noticed a chinese waitress young slim demure polite etc in that moment of clarity the difference between the two countries became clearer. (btw I am sure that there are prob fat chinese and slim americans out there) but that image seems to stick in my mind.

me thinks ..pakistani member's frustration has swingforth some b-grade utter non-sense article about hypothetical riots. If we are to believe what "some" americans say about their own country, then we might as well point out hasan nissar and others about pakistan... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

This reminds me of a couple of years ago I was in china in Guangzhou. I went to the Pizza hut near my hotel. good eh went all the way to china and then went to pizza hut. As I was sitting in the restaurent I noticed a very rowdy family of americans, they were loud brash and very fat I then noticed a chinese waitress young slim demure polite etc in that moment of clarity the difference between the two countries became clearer. (btw I am sure that there are prob fat chinese and slim americans out there) but that image seems to stick in my mind.

If you hold your stereotypes so dearly to your heart... do your freakin realize what a pakistani stereotype is????? Epic Fail dude!!!

me thinks ..pakistani member's frustration has swingforth some b-grade utter non-sense article about hypothetical riots. If we are to believe what "some" americans say about their own country, then we might as well point out hasan nissar and others about pakistan... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The article is by a movement of american people who are losing faith in their own govt policies. Just cos an indian thinks they are b grade does not make genuine american movement and its views that.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

If you hold your stereotypes so dearly to your heart... do your freakin realize what a pakistani stereotype is????? Epic Fail dude!!!

I qualified my comment by stating I am sure that there are fat chinese and slim americans out there.

You know what Indians are famous for lol I have been warned by mods not to remind indians for what you are famous for

American collapse will be like Soviet Union collapse..no body estimated that it will happen and nobody believed that it happened for a time!

The article is by a movement of american people who are losing faith in their own govt policies. Just cos an indian thinks they are b grade does not make genuine american movement and its views that.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I qualified my comment by stating I am sure that there are fat chinese and slim americans out there.

You know what Indians are famous for lol I have been warned by mods not to remind indians for what you are famous for

I view this thread with a smile, I can see the OP's frustration and haplessness at their political impotency to stand up to the US onslaught. result: this thread filled wet dreams of disintegrating US... one word - pathetic. thats my opinion

.................. i can't believe anyone can say to my face that they work hard.....................

AnnualHours by vcheng552000, on Flickr

It would be interesting to see similar statistics from other countries too.

Nobody likes to work hard, but the US system does extract the best output due to its result-oriented efficiency.

Back
Top Bottom