What's new

5% people hold 64% of Pakistan’s farmland

@Hyperion dude @Leader and I stood against Nooras in their stronghold and though we lost we gave a good fight. I'm hopeful with him!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, love, they're Kashmiris yet add 'Mian' in front of their names. That's a tactic to play on Biradari loyalties.

You should clarify it in previous post - saray ganday anday humari jhooli main na dalloo

Is that all what you got? It's not about dying for ideals, it's always about making the other son of a **** die for his! :D

Anyhow, as maulvi Zarvan would say, hanging oneself is haram... :lol:

you are the son of a ***** that I am after ! :lol:

Mians are Arians, Hype.

Arm and Sharifs are Kashmiris.

The Sharifs added Mians to cater vote banks in Punjab, especially Lahore.

LMFAO......... poor ButtStrong, he is not that evil. Khwa-m-khwa mian' logon nay uska bhee naam kharab karr diyya hai! :P

I thought everyone knew about Sharif's heritage :o

You should clarify it in previous post - saray ganday anday humari jhooli main na dalloo

I'm half Arien too, brother :)

NVM Dude - What you have written in your locations tells that you agree with my views - laikin mannna nahi :pop:

you dont have views, you need knowledge for that, you dont have it dear. you just came up with a rant with no evidence, no research, no book, no historical debates, nothing... just an online chuttapa statement cooked up in your ugly brain, nothing else !

Kiddo, loveicon is a guy I respect a lot. He is one of the saner voices here on the forum. Let's not get into an altercation over him.

you dont have views, you need knowledge for that, you dont have it dear. you just came up with a rant with no evidence, no research, no book, no historical debates, nothing... just an online chuttapa statement cooked up in your ugly brain, nothing else !

LOL!!! What research is needed - Just count how many Grand & Grand Grand fathers of current MPAs & MNAs were in assemblies of British India. Comeback if your research yield any different result. :coffee:

LOL!!! What research is needed - Just count how many Grand & Grand Grand fathers of current MPAs & MNAs were in assemblies of British India. Comeback if your research yield any different result. :coffee:

so, your point is that 1946 election was won by the feudal lords, do give statistics to sustain your view?

Kiddo, loveicon is a guy I respect a lot. He is one of the saner voices here on the forum. Let's not get into an altercation over him.

you can bow to him for he is greater stupid than you are !

spare me !

I don't mind angry young kids - thanks for respect though :P

well I do mind arguing with ignorant and their paltos, so better stop wasting my time or give me historical evidence of your stupidest hypothesis?

so, your point is that 1946 election was won by the feudal lords, do give statistics to sustain your view?

well I do mind arguing with ignorant and their paltos, so better stop wasting my time or give me historical evidence of your stupidest hypothesis?

I don't like spoon feeding, but for start up - You can go to governmental provincial sites of Punjab & Sindh assembly and find names of Muslim members of 1946 (for your convinces site names are pas.gov.pk and pap.gov.pk) than check how many of their children & grand children are still sitting in assembly of these provinces and than check how man of them belongs to common Pakistanis. In Next step you can look the membership of Muslim league of late 30s and afterwards and compare it with previous.

PS: Change your location as well - as it's contradictory to your believes

You do have a very limited vocabulary, don't you - maybe I need to impress upon you with my superior Urdu as well, or is it a comprehensive problem with shortage of grey matter? :blink:

I see that , war of words or wits is something you are genetically not equipped to handle. Furthermore, I also feel as if you'd be similarly impotent to handle something hand to hand. What a shame, I had thought I could reason with your sorry state of mind! :D

you can bow to him for he is greater stupid than you are !

spare me !

You do have a very limited vocabulary, don't you - maybe I need to impress upon you with my superior Urdu as well, or is it a comprehensive problem with shortage of grey matter? :blink:

I see that , war of words or wits is something you are genetically not equipped to handle. Furthermore, I also feel as if you'd be similarly impotent to handle something hand to hand. What a shame, I had thought I could reason with your sorry state of mind! :D

you are indeed inherited stupid, so you are full of it. trust me hang yourself and do everyone a favour, otherwise your types are found in Zoo only.

I don't like spoon feeding, but for start up - You can go to governmental provincial sites of Punjab & Sindh assembly and find names of Muslim members of 1946 (for your convinces site names are pas.gov.pk and pap.gov.pk) than check how many of their children & grand children are still sitting in assembly of these provinces and than check how man of them belongs to common Pakistanis. In Next step you can look the membership of Muslim league of late 30s and afterwards and compare it with previous.

PS: Change your location as well - as it's contradictory to your believes

how does that make your stupidest statement any true historically?
Pakistan was created by Feudals for Feudals, her current constitution was also created by a feudal to make feudals more strong and you convince feudals who are always in power to bring reforms to end Feudalism - There are more possibilities of Greater Punjab than these reforms

and for your information, AIML was nowhere to be found in 30s, it was individuals. it was only able to pull masses support in 1946 elections and yes if thereafter feudal joined the AIML, it doesnot mean that your stupid statement is any true.

Back
Top Bottom