What's new

5 Indian Posts Destroyed in Pakistan Firing at LoC

So the proof is out.

India is killing the terrorists and Pakistan is killing Indian soldiers for killing the terrorist.

From day 1 I was posting that , the Pakistani army has bad tendency to take revenge from Indian army for Killing of terrorists during infiltration.

Even Pappu can launch that launcher from across the river onto a house during a ceasefire and violate it, there are many such cases in the world . But that is not the point, the point is Pakistani army is jealous and angry as India foils infiltration bid.

So they have to target Indian post to give cover fire. Or destroy before the infiltration starts.

Nice story. We are fighting terrorists. That is why we have blinded dozens and dozens of Kashmiri youth in our anti terror operations. How cool is that!! :lol:

Great! Pakistan always answers back multiple fold times stronger.

We Just don't make a huge global chest beating about it. Which is perfect. As long as our solders know the truth, their moral rises. As long as their government lies to its own people and the world the lower is their Army's moral.

That's the way to always have an upper hand over an enemy that is obviously scared of death! We fight for Honor, glory and justice! An honourable death. Pak Lions vs. Indian Cowards.

So the proof is out.

India is killing the terrorists and Pakistan is killing Indian soldiers for killing the terrorist.

From day 1 I was posting that , the Pakistani army has bad tendency to take revenge from Indian army for Killing of terrorists during infiltration.

Even Pappu can launch that launcher from across the river onto a house during a ceasefire and violate it, there are many such cases in the world . But that is not the point, the point is Pakistani army is jealous and angry as India foils infiltration bid.

So they have to target Indian post to give cover fire. Or destroy before the infiltration starts.
You call your own kashmiri civilians terrorists... why?... then you have already lost the war.

Nice story. We are fighting terrorists. That is why we have blinded dozens and dozens of Kashmiri youth in our anti terror operations. How cool is that!! :lol:

There are FYI no peace living Kashmiris crossing LOC in the night with Kalashinokov. Well, buddy, you need to change your perception about whom to call terrorist if it is not taught to you in school. :)

[

Damn that was a case of overkill.
But the invincible Indian soldiers remained unscathed, that is until when the Indian MOD discloses few thousand casualties in a few years time. :disagree:

You call your own kashmiri civilians terrorists... why?... then you have already lost the war.

According to the definition in our constitution, I hope you know what constitution is ( aiyeen), every that one is terrorist who attacks Indian forces at LOC, and those attacks not claimed by any country!

Did I say those terrorists are Pakistanis? No!!

There are FYI no peace living Kashmiris crossing LOC in the night with Kalashinokov. Well, buddy, you need to change your perception about whom to call terrorist if it is not taught to you in school. :)

[

Talk about terrorists with Kalashnikov when you have balls to condemn actions of your state against Kashmiri civilians in towns and cities of IOK.

Till then nobody here is interested in your crappy old story.

Did you watch the video? do you see the ATGM trajectory?
0033.jpg

Sir in the video Rocket(SPG) almost match what is on the table in my Pic , We can see 2 different heat fs rockets (may be range and penetration level difference ) ,,,,,,,,,, POF is making them .........

Last edited:
We had live protest in JNU against military, I challenge all these Pakistani, try staging a protest in LUMS against military and call Raheel Shareef Qatil of Shias and Baloch, and stay alive next day. I challenge you my dear :lol:

And after that protest JNU poor Umar Khalid and Kanhaiya JKumar were made biggest criminals and terrorists in the Indian history.

Cut me this bullsh!t kid. We all know how you worship military in India. We all know how politics is done of death of your soldiers in India. We know that today questioning military is a bigger crime than raping someone in a public bus in India.

We criticize our establishment when needed and that happens every time. Media is free and people are free. LUMS, IBA or any university can criticize establishment whenever they want to.

And cut that crap about Shias. Shias are our brothers who are attacked by terrorists supported either by you or those weed smoking afghans on behest of you. And when the day would come you would see both Shias and Sunnis killing you 30-40 years old "jawans". That is a sure thing. :)

Oh wow, what an enjoyment , on causalities of Indian soldiers.

I would have appreciated you if you had shown similar happiness when terrorist who infiltrate get owned by Indian army. :rolleyes:

We had live protest in JNU against military, I challenge all these Pakistani, try staging a protest in LUMS against military and call Raheel Shareef Qatil of Shias and Baloch, and stay alive next day. I challenge you my dear :lol:

When Musharaf ruled, lawyers movement started, harsh and severe criticism of military was common on media, universities and on roads, this was the precise reason, a powerful man like Musharraf was forced to resign.
No one would call this to Raheel Sharif, he is a different man altogether. Raheel Sharif has delivered, even the former vehement critics of military acknowledge his contributions towards peace and lowering of terror related incidents. Actions speak louder than the words. Here is a table showing violence and casualties from terror from 2003-2016. One can clearly notice a big fall in such incidents post 2014 (post Zarb-e-Azb)
http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/Pakistan/database/casualties.htm

However for you he might be worse, as he should be , thus the hatred is visible in your post.

JNU was an isolated incident, and these people were humiliated on your media for doing that. If anyone criticizes military in India, he gets death threats and humiliated on your media and is charged with sedition.
You people didn't even forgive a senior actor Om Puri when he criticized Indian army and filed sedition case against him. Indian media, state and army all tow the same line, just like any state ruled by neo fascist govt.
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainme...e-filed-against-the-veteran-actor-now-2261270

Oh wow, what an enjoyment , on causalities of Indian soldiers.

I would have appreciated you if you had shown similar happiness when terrorist who infiltrate get owned by Indian army. :rolleyes:

Lol what a fool you are. Do you know how many anti-Musharraf protests there were years back without them being arrested and such? Keep living in your delusional world:lol:

Talk about terrorists with Kalashnikov when you have balls to condemn actions of your state against Kashmiri civilians in towns and cities of IOK.

Till then nobody here is interested in your crappy old story.
You are going offtopic here,
First you have violated ceasefire,injured 4 soldiers.
Now wait for the heavy retaliation from Indian side and damage.
and then message for the peace and sanity will start pouring.

dude
you are very poor in General Knowledge and Current affairs. :cry:

Kanhaiya is alive so is Omar Khalid, and both are leaders of youth in Communist party. I doubt if this would be your destiny if you should Raheel Shareef Qatil hai Shia or Balochiyon ka. :sick:

This is called as freedom. Our government is mature like a parent, as it knows when to slap and when to pamper. Pakistani kahan samjh saktey hai yeh batein.. janey de bhai.. some other day.:tdown:

They might be alive for now. Unfortunately many others like Najeeb are not so lucky whose old mother has been kicked around nowadays by Indian police.

You are a joke on democracy. You are an even bigger joke with all the military worshiping wit no accountability in India.

We are free to say whatever we want to and we are not the ones firing pellets in the eyes of girls and boys of anyone in Pakistan. You can talk about it some other day. You know you are a big fat joke. :)

dude
you are very poor in General Knowledge and Current affairs. :cry:

Kanhaiya is alive so is Omar Khalid, and both are leaders of youth in Communist party. I doubt if this would be your destiny if you should Raheel Shareef Qatil hai Shia or Balochiyon ka. :sick:

This is called as freedom. Our government is mature like a parent, as it knows when to slap and when to pamper. Pakistani kahan samjh saktey hai yeh batein.. janey de bhai.. some other day.:tdown:

really?
Only when he removed his Vardi sir otherwise, there is alive video of Musharraf saying ''' aap jo tana de rahy hai woh isliye kyunki meiny di hai yeh azadi warna apka kya haal hoga aap jantey nahi'' do i need to post that warning? NO forget it.

answer given above

Nop, even when Musharaf was in uniform, there were protests all over. That was one of the reasons he had to leave army. Lawyers were on the street, students in univeristies planned protests, even wore black bands (I am witness to it). So your information is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom