What's new

5 Indian Army officers Including Col & Major killed in operation against Freedom Fighters

Countries don't go to war on whining of internet warriors. We will take back what's ours make no mistake about it but will do so at a time and place of our choosing. Till than be prepared to lift dead bodies of your occupational forces.

Your time is slipping by.65 was the last time you had a chance conventionally,90s the last time you had a chance sub-conventionally.Your economy is stagnant,you are in a debt trap.You have no industry.Your water situation is about to become sever and your main income is agricultural.The west is done with you and all your bets are now on china which is a far harsher master.If you can't drastically increase your economy in the next 10 years this rivalry is finished.Indian military modernization was stalled for 10 years by the UPA under anthony,modi for all his faults has begun the military modernization and ended the PSU monopoly of OFB and HAL.2025 first phase modernization will be complete.So you don't have much time.You will be competing with a 5 trillion dollar economy by the end of this decade.Time's running out.Tick tock.

Is it just me or he's actually manifesting the mental capability of a kindergarten kid. :lol:

This kid doesn't even know what war is. He is never been to the frontline. LOL most of these RSS imbecile are part-time trolls. Hitting keys on their keyboards and pretending to be angry.

Don't be making fun of fallen soldiers, people. That's very poor form.

Sir,

I thought we were having a serious discussion here. The mere fact how you completely absolved India of supporting terrorists inside Pakistan is absolutely disgusting. Indian money and arms for Baloch and TTP funneled through your consulates in Afghanistan is something that has been noticed and tracked. I don't want you to give a history lesson here but India invented the concept of supporting terrorists in the subcontinent and is the only country to overtly invade and interfere in matters of sovereign countries, so please, spare us the lecture.

We didn't invent it.Yes we supported baluch and pashtun militancy especially after 2014 as a tit for tat measure for pakistani activities in kashmir.Whole pakistani divisions are tied up in those areas in COIN suffering attrition which is the same death by thousand cuts policy you wanted to inflict on us in kashmir.We are simply returning the favour.Its realpolitik.

Who is making fun of dead soldiers? Your countrymen are hotheaded fools spamming this topic.
Gloating about it then, if not making fun.. rejoicing.

Not good.

Any real serviceman/woman from your side will tell you the same.

Gloating about it then, if not making fun.. rejoicing.

Not good.

Any real serviceman/woman from your side will tell you the same.

The only problem is that I don't consider an occupying force which is involved in human rights abuses and other sinister activities as respectful. These Indian forces are abusing the human rights of innocent people. That is not worthy of respect and admiration.

Your time is slipping by.65 was the last time you had a chance conventionally,90s the last time you had a chance sub-conventionally.Your economy is stagnant,you are in a debt trap.You have no industry.Your water situation is about to become sever and your main income is agricultural.The west is done with you and all your bets are now on china which is a far harsher master.If you can't drastically increase your economy in the next 10 years this rivalry is finished.Indian military modernization was stalled for 10 years by the UPA under anthony,modi for all his faults has begun the military modernization and ended the PSU monopoly of OFB and HAL.2025 first phase modernization will be complete.So you don't have much time.You will be competing with a 5 trillion dollar economy by the end of this decade.Time's running out.Tick tock.
I can say the same about India who thought Pakistan will be disintegrated by 2010, 11, 15 and how Pakistan is no match for India conventionally but they were woken up on the morning of 27th February 2019. The economy of the whole world is stagnant, India isn't doing better either and all that Modi ha to Mumkin ha has gone down the gutter drain. So 5 trillion economy makes no difference to us. We have heard this argument many a times before. We will raise the cost for Pakistan, we have a new normal , we will punish Pakistan, trust me we have heard all, witnessed it all and still respond you that leaves India red face every fuckin time.
India's good luck was that Pakistan was ruled by the likes of Nawaz and Zardari. They are gone and history. Now we have someone who has taken India to cleaners both diplomatically and military. Let's see when India musters the courage to cross cease fire line.

Incorrect. Indian support for TTP is propaganda that Pakistan Army came up with to win support of the masses against TTP. Before that point, people were undecided and unsure why an Islamic TTP was fighting Islamic Army. Voila, TTP supported by India and PA gets public license against them.

Pakistan discovered Indian support for TTP when TTP commanders were captured and interrogated. They revealed that they received weapons and money from Indian consulates with the agreement that these resources will only be used against Pakistan. I guess this evidence would be similar to that of Indians capturing individuals on their side and interrogating them and releasing their confessions in the media. So i would call this Apples to Apples.

But i love it how you completely ignored the Baloch Terrorists. Heck, they are freely travelling to India and holding conferences there. There is an office in New Delhi who's main aim is to make a separate Balochistan. I mean India could be nice and stop supporting Baloch terrorists by arresting them and deporting them to Pakistan. But then again, these Baloch terrorists are on the payroll/protection of RAW.

Secondly, Pakistan is the first country in the subcontinent to employ 'non state actors' when it supported laskars to invade princely J&K. You seem eager to not delve into actions of Pakistan.

Those lashkars acted like an Army and invaded J&K. India supported Mukti Bahini in another sovereign country to sow violence in East Pakistan. That's akin to supporting separatist movements in a sovereign country similar to what Pakistan did with the Kashmiri Mujahideens. Not to mention, you completely ignored Indian actions in Sri Lanka and Maldives.

Don't be making fun of fallen soldiers, people. That's very poor form.

I agree with you on this here. A professional soldier is a soldier and should be respected.

If you have patakas we have jumbos.Nuclear bluff was pre 26th february era.
He died like a warrior.Death is inevitable for all of us.
The dog's death was the death suffered by your troops in kargil,whose bodies were not even acknowledged by the country they died for , for years.And we buried them or handed them over out of respect for fellow soldiers.
5 indian military man including a colonel nd major taken hostage by only 2 Fighters (with no training) :lol:.
is that what you call bravery ?
they are good for none . better they were dispatched to hell.

Back
Top Bottom