What's new

5-4 jets buzzing over ISLB.

Skyliner

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Earlier today around 11am i have heard jets over islb and now again around 9pm i have noticed 5-4 jets most probably F-16's (judging by their sound).
Anyone have any idea what's going on? as no special day is coming for which PAF would have been doing rehearsal. Or maybe PAF is on high alert following a threat from a FALS FLAGER neighbour.

PAF on excercise as well...
But threatened violation also possible

Earlier today around 11am i have heard jets over islb and now again around 9pm i have noticed 5-4 jets most probably F-16's (judging by their sound).
Anyone have any idea what's going on? as no special day is coming for which PAF would have been doing rehearsal. Or maybe PAF is on high alert following a threat from a FALS FLAGER neighbour.

Brotherly advice, no need to create thread(s) for such queries though you can simply ask at Pakistan Air Force Information thread as well. PAF is preparing for exercise as it is already decided as well as on high alert due to current tension which is secondary. @Windjammer

Brotherly advice, no need to create thread(s) for such queries though you can simply ask at Pakistan Air Force Information thread as well. PAF is preparing for exercise as it is already decided as well as on high alert due to current tension which is secondary. @Windjammer
sure.
n thanks for your reply

Okay guys I have just heard news from a serving General's son that Pakistan is mobilizing nuclear assets.

I cant say anything about the credibility of this news though.

How can you judge that the jets were f-16 by their "sounds". Are they that melodious?:D

Yes you can. I can sit in a basement without visibility and just based on sound, I can tell you an F-16, vs, an F-15, vs, an A-10, etc. Each engine has its distinct sound, spooling and related thunder.

Okay guys I have just heard news from a serving General's son that Pakistan is mobilizing nuclear assets.

My guess would be they are just takin pre cautions due to heightened tensions with India. If the news is true of course.

O Teri khyr ho jay jvaana, seems like every other pdfian is in touch with Pakistan's nuclear command :D

How can you judge that the jets were f-16 by their "sounds". Are they that melodious?:D
Yes you can. I can sit in a basement without visibility and just based on sound, I can tell you an F-16, vs, an F-15, vs, an A-10, etc. Each engine has its distinct sound, spooling and related thunder.

Just like fire arms ;)

Got these two tweets (Edited)

PAF is currently doing a showdown at Pakistani side of Kashmir, Boys with toys playing with Indian radars cc

India is planing for surgical strike and Pak have intel reports.PAF on alert.

I don't know about your news. About 10 hours ago, last I heard was that AWACS were airborne for 24 hour surveillance, with a few squadrons on stand-by / cockpit alert for interception, and a couple for immediate and independent counter surgical strike. Since I heard that, its been fairly cool. Indian leaders are also playing it with cool heads.

Let's hope the cooler heads prevail and a region having over a billion people doesn't see another war or a conflict. At the end, innocent civilians and low level servicemen die. That's not acceptable and shouldn't be for anyone.

@Windjammer : anything new since last night? I thought things started to cool off a little....

Is it wise to posts such things, especially the source which you have mentioned, never tell your source for such sensitive information ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom