What's new

4th ODI :Pakistan vs south Africa 21march 2013

koi tau match heart attack karwaye beghair jeet jaya karo team Pakistan

lol you have comprehension problem ...thats what i said they dont even have the worth to fix a match ...no one is ever going to put his bet on sissy losers...

btw i am proud of the fact that we have won two worldcups and so so many tournaments .........plus so so many matches throughout the history of the game ..............i am proud we have produce legends whom world remembers unlike you no-one even knows a one damn legendary player bangladesh produced ...rather was one ever produced? :omghaha:

heck they cant win it after even match fixing
read it again.

2. sissy losers are those who attempts to match fix.
3. how many years are you in cricket world ? 61 years or more than that
4. We have produced Sakib Al hasan . now say that Sakib Al hasan is not a good player :omghaha: , he is going to be legend in future.

Bangladeh team in odis against Pakistan Cricket Team

Match Played Won Lost Tied NR Success Rate
31 1 30 0 0 3.2%

test matches b/w Pakistan and Bangladesh

Pak won 8

Bang 0

T20s b/w bangladesh and Pakistan 7

Pak won 7

Bang 0

over all its Pakistan 46 to Bang 1 with a success rate of 2.1%

first come to our level then talk

Chaloo bhi logoo misbah ne dosra match be jitwa diya in another lower score match

now misbah bashing should end on this forum until few more matches :p ..wish pakistan win the series by winning final match on sunday

Bangladeh team in odis against Pakistan Cricket Team

Match Played Won Lost Tied NR Success Rate
31 1 30 0 0 3.2%

test matches b/w Pakistan and Bangladesh

Pak won 8

Bang 0

T20s b/w bangladesh and Pakistan 7

Pak won 7

Bang 0

over all its Pakistan 46 to Bang 1 with a success rate of 2.1%

first come to our level then talk

1.i never compared Bangladesh with Pakistan.

2. sorry we do not count your level :coffee:

1. read it again.

2. sissy losers are those who attempts to match fix.
4. We have produced Sakib Al hasan . now say that Sakib Al hasan is not a good player :omghaha: , he is going to be legend in future.

and you had almost two decades and what you have produced ducks....time doesnot matter look when sri lanka arrived in cricket and look at their success ...look at south africans .........

btw you were talking about this sissy
bangladeshi-players-breaking-down-in-tears-after-asia-cup-final-defeat1.jpg

1.i never compared Bangladesh with Pakistan.

2. sorry we do not count your level :coffee:

you never can............. Pakistan team is a class personified ........ wasim, waqar, shoaib, imran....you name it ........... btw for your info aus has been involved in ball tampering so are south africans its another thing system has been biased .......

and you have almost two decades and what you have produced ducks....time doesnot matter look when sri lanka arrived in cricket and look at their success ...look at south africans .........

btw you were talking about this sissy
bangladeshi-players-breaking-down-in-tears-after-asia-cup-final-defeat1.jpg

you never can............. Pakistan team is a class personified ........ wasim, waqar, shoaib, imran....you name it ........... btw for your info aus has been involved in ball tampering so are south africans its another thing system has been biased .......

how he becomes sissy ? :what:

we never what ? we will beat you in future

and we have 2 decades ! !! @Mani2020 can you explain how ?

Last edited by a moderator:
may be if i post the pic of whole team crying like sissy over a loss then you can understand it better ............ :omghaha:

it was not just a match loss, it was cup losing and you call it sissy ? wow ! !

Guys give it a break

its not pak vs bangldesh topic or debate

enjoy the win and give comment about pakistan vs south africa

It has been since tow decades and you are yet to win a test match against a proper test team. We won our first test in the very first series that we played against India and that too in India. Talk about difference of class. So experience is just not an excuse. You need to prepare more world class players in your domestic circuit and then compare yourself with teams like Pakistan.

i cant teach history very well but leave it enjoy Pak win yoooooooo :bounce:
yes you can not , because history is not taught in Pakistan, so better not talk about it.

It has been since tow decades and you are yet to win a test match against a proper test team. We won our first test in the very first series that we played against India and that too in India. Talk about difference of class. So experience is just not an excuse. You need to prepare more world class players in your domestic circuit and then compare yourself with teams like Pakistan.
again 2 decades ? can you explain how ?

yes you can not , because history is not taught in Pakistan, so better not talk about it.

again 2 decades ? can you explain how ?

14 years. You got your status in 1999 I guess. Still enough time to at least win 1 test against a decent test side.

14 years. You got your status in 1999 I guess. Still enough time to at least win 1 test against a decent test side.

sorry brah, it is year 2000 November, but still if you count 1999 , it does not become 2 decades, do you know what means decade ?. and it is true we are not good yet in test but now good in ODI, if you check , we played only 4 test matches in last 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom