What's new

4K walk through newer American cities [not old cities like NYC]

Complete scenic drive on Shafer Canyon Road in Canyonlands National Park down into the canyon to Potash Road. We start at Island in the Sky in Canyonlands and ride the switchbacks down into the canyon on the narrow edge of the cliffs in this exhilarating and stunning and scary Moab, Utah area off-road ride.

The first thought that comes to my mind is the movie "The Hills Have Eyes." @Hamartia Antidote :fie:

Last edited:
This totally blew me away!!!

People don't realize how vast the United States is. In reality, the US is larger than India and China combined, as 60% of China is unsuitable for living due to its mountains and deserts. The US has some mountainous regions, but it's still possible to live in those areas (Colorado, Utah, Nevada etc).

Lolol. You look so desperate man.
He’s just sharing. You’re welcome to share great places in your country as well (in a thread about places in your country). Take from his posts what you see fit. I give my honest feedback as a fellow American. I’ll share a place that is a bit different and won a prize as one of the best small American towns. Let me know what you honestly think.

It’s a town with older roots but still allows you to enjoy real nature. Not suburbia.

He’s just sharing. You’re welcome to share great places in your country as well (in a thread about places in your country). Take from his posts what you see fit. I give my honest feedback as a fellow American. I’ll share a place that is a bit different and won a prize as one of the best small American towns. Let me know what you honestly think.

It’s a town with older roots but still allows you to enjoy real nature. Not suburbia.
My cousin stays in Naperville, one of the nicest suburb in IL. But once you step into downtown Chicago, it is hell. Lolol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom