What's new

48 police officers injured, 23 arrested in HK riot

China has outgrown that event and learned a lot from it, especially the fanaticism of democracy and the tyranny in the name of freedom, while Hong Kong is still stuck in their original dream land.
Most importantly, what those people believe that happened in Tienanmen Square are mostly based on a lie. Most of the story were made up by 支聯會 and their accomplices. I used to believe that kind of BS, but once I saw the report from wiki leak, the video record from Spanish Media and the confession of 劉曉波, I know that I was getting close to the truth.

30avv3t.jpg

A list of those charged.

World| Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:17am EST
Related: WORLD

Dozens face riot charges over Hong Kong Lunar New Year violence
HONG KONG | BY CLARE BALDWIN AND CLARE JIM

The next hearing will be on April 7, following a request by prosecutor David Leung to allow authorities time to gather evidence.

Rioting carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

The violence broke out after police tried to clear hawkers selling snacks and trinkets at stalls on the first day of the Lunar New Year holiday.

Dozens face riot charges over Hong Kong Lunar New Year violence| Reuters

See them in a decade..

Police are meant to enforce and uphold the law. They are there to serve, assist and help the general public. In this case, it was the brave local reporters and a caucasian tourist stepping in front of line of fire, protecting the police.

d3z9y.jpg

29m6jnm.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom