What's new

48 hours Deadline : TuQ bought a Shroud (Kafann) for HIMSELF

Overthrowing elected systems to replace them with an unspecified system that would allegedly be more responsive to the perceived needs of the public is the quintessential demand of a demagogue.

In another article published by NATION yesterday, some freelance journalist is calling Imran demagogue and even comparing his 18 years of hard struggle to change Pakistan with the likes of authoritarian butchers of history: Hitler. Every day I think we as a nation could sink no lower, but these lafafa journalists never disappoint me:
The demagogue

PMLN never learns from past mistakes and history.

WAIT, how is a mentally upset FOREIGN Mullah, instigating hate, terrorism and disturbing the public peace, security and the economy of Pakistan has ANYTHING to do with PMLN or their mistakes? Who is making the biggest mistake? The extremist Mullah who's spreading extremism hate, threatening to kill others and trying to get innocents killed???? Or "other" politicians who haven't tried to violate the constitution and destroy 7 Billion out of a country's economy and gotten civilians killed?

WAIT, how is a mentally upset FOREIGN Mullah, instigating hate, terrorism and disturbing the public peace, security and the economy of Pakistan has ANYTHING to do with PMLN or their mistakes? Who is making the biggest mistake? The extremist Mullah who's spreading extremism hate, threatening to kill others and trying to get innocents killed???? Or "other" politicians who haven't tried to violate the constitution and destroy 7 Billion out of a country's economy and gotten civilians killed?
Demanding the FIR of the killed ones , is instigating hate, terrorism and disturbing the public peace?
Wow, from which world , you belong?
Ohh MARS?

In another article published by NATION yesterday, some freelance journalist is calling Imran demagogue and even comparing his 18 years of hard struggle to change Pakistan with the likes of authoritarian butchers of history: Hitler.

What did Hitler do? and what are some of the similarities in IK? Actually, you should ask a Psychiatrist about it. They'll tell you people with these personality and mental issues are always power hungry, don't care how many would get killed to complete their agendas and they'll put others (nations in Hitler's and this case here) at risk. Psychiatric issues like Bi Polar and Border Line Personality disorder will do this unfortunately.

Every time when a human loses regards for other human's lives when they are in danger, and doesn't try to change their stance a little bit and keeps making U turns on their statements, promises, has a damaged personal family life, this isn't Normal and there is underlying phsyciatric conditions that both IK and Mullah are dealing with. Because of those issues, they can't think rationally and this what you'll deal with till the cycle changes. Consult with any psychiatric if you don't believe me. Always good to get a second opinion.

LOL. Demanding justice from elected leaders of Pakistan and the Supreme Court is now mentally ill. Its also mentally ill to not arrest PM, CM and 21 others found guilty of Minhaj massacre in broad daylight. Its mentally ill to claim previous elections were rigged and demand reelection after scrutiny of those involved in the rigging. And finally its mentally ill to ask for sitting PM and CM to resign after accusations and evidence of rigging since elections culminated.

Demanding the FIR of the killed ones , is instigating hate, terrorism and disturbing the public peace?
Ohh MARS?
No, US. I can't say about all but many people in US are just mentally retarded.

Ohh MARS?

Well, when the deceased ones attacked the police and they got killed in that process, the police acted in self deference. I am not a part of your JIT. This is WHAT the JIT is saying. The members of Military and Intelligence actually contradicted with the entire notion of this investigation and wrote down contradictory suggestions separate from the MAIN report, asking the FIR to be removed (which means NO Police officer to the blames, and of course, no politician was involved). So you should go to Supreme Court for it vs. arguing with me here. Plus, they also said that the Mullah Greedy didn't provide anyone for interviews. Including the people who were caught on CAMERA attacking the police!!! So here's your ugly, nasty politics by a Canadian Citizen who otherwise shouldn't be allowed in your country due to the amount of people who got killed in front of him and the financial loss your country took!

What did Hitler do? and what are some of the similarities in IK? Actually, you should ask a Psychiatrist about it. They'll tell you people with these personality and mental issues are always power hungry, don't care how many would get killed to complete their agendas and they'll put others (nations in Hitler's and this case here) at risk. Psychiatric issues like Bi Polar and Border Line Personality disorder will do this unfortunately.

Every time when a human loses regards for other human's lives when they are in danger, and doesn't try to change their stance a little bit and keeps making U turns on their statements, promises, has a damaged personal family life, this isn't Normal and there is underlying phsyciatric conditions that both IK and Mullah are dealing with. Because of those issues, they can't think rationally and this what you'll deal with till the cycle changes. Consult with any psychiatric if you don't believe me. Always good to get a second opinion.

Hahaha. Again, Pakistan's leading party and most popular leader currently is labeled to be psychotic, mentally ill nutcase by an American. They condemn IK and Qadri for being power hungry, ignoring their speeches that clearly say that they do not demand power but JUSTICE from those who killed their members and stole their people's mandate through rigged elections. These sit-ins are not about getting Qadri or Imran to power but to empower people of Pakistan to overthrow civilian dictatorship of Nooras and status-quo parties. Get a grip.

LOL. Demanding justice from elected leaders of Pakistan and the Supreme Court is now mentally ill..

Allow me to elaborate:
1) Lying to the government about the peaceful nature of the protest when it turned ugly and violent multiple times
2) Ordering killings of the government officials and killing of Policemen ACROSS multiple cities
3) Destruction of Public and Government's property, burning of toll plazas, people beaten to death, destruction of cars, buses and buildings
4) Denying to respect the constitution and violating the constitution (usually, its either Life in Jail or Death penalty in many countries to break the constitution)
5) Violating written contracts with the Islamabad's administration about the nature and location of the protest
6) Threatening the government officials and instigating people to attack State Symbols like the Parliament House and the Prime Minister house

Should I go on and on? The list is pretty long. If this idiot did two of these things in Canada or in the US, he'd already be sitting in GITMO preaching more hate to Talibans and together, they'd never leave the GITMO so people are safer around the globe!

Well, when the deceased ones attacked the police and they got killed in that process, the police acted in self deference. I am not a part of your JIT. This is WHAT the JIT is saying. The members of Military and Intelligence actually contradicted with the entire notion of this investigation and wrote down contradictory suggestions separate from the MAIN report, asking the FIR to be removed (which means NO Police officer to the blames, and of course, no politician was involved). So you should go to Supreme Court for it vs. arguing with me here. Plus, they also said that the Mullah Greedy didn't provide anyone for interviews. Including the people who were caught on CAMERA attacking the police!!! So here's your ugly, nasty politics by a Canadian Citizen who otherwise shouldn't be allowed in your country due to the amount of people who got killed in front of him and the financial loss your country took!

Many TV channels crew was there, documenting the entire event that lasted for many hours. Punjab police punching, beating, kicking unarmed Minhaj people demonstrating peacefully outside the secretariat. Police used live fire, killing pregnant women. Gullu Butts on the move with the police doing nothing to stop the assault on public and private property.

And now it seems Shahbaz agrees to Model Town FIR registration but refuses to resign. Hypocrite:
Shahbaz agrees to Model Town FIR registration but refuses to resign

Hahaha. Again, Pakistan's leading party and most popular leader currently is labeled to be psychotic, mentally ill nutcase by an American. They condemn IK and Qadri for being power hungry, ignoring their speeches that clearly say that they do not demand power but JUSTICE .

YES, by an AMERICAN. A nut job CANADIAN destroying your country, his agenda and mental situation is probably understood by his neighbor "the American" better then the Pakistanis sitting thousands of miles away? Why do you even allow such hypocrite people in your system when their real country is Canada?
And speaking of justice.....attacking Police, getting some killed in retaliation and then asking for justice? Violating a constitution openly (when you are ALREADY a Canadian lol), and then threatening to kill the government leaders, Policemen and others who work for the government is asking for Justice? Destroying a poor country's economy and taking over 200 MILLION people's country with 15K people is JUSTICE?
You have VERY messed up definition of justice man. BTW, he's ALREADY a Citizen of a country where he THINKS he'll get justice. If that wasn't the case, he wouldn't have GIVEN UP his Pakistani Citizenship!!! Good luck with your logic.

YES, by an AMERICAN. A nut job CANADIAN destroying your country, his agenda and mental situation is probably understood by his neighbor "the American" better then the Pakistanis sitting thousands of miles away? Why do you even allow such hypocrite people in your system when their real country is Canada?
And speaking of justice.....attacking Police, getting some killed in retaliation and then asking for justice? Violating a constitution openly (when you are ALREADY a Canadian lol), and then threatening to kill the government leaders, Policemen and others who work for the government is asking for Justice? Destroying a poor country's economy and taking over 200 MILLION people's country with 15K people is JUSTICE?
You have VERY messed up definition of justice man. BTW, he's ALREADY a Citizen of a country where he THINKS he'll get justice. If that wasn't the case, he wouldn't have GIVEN UP his Pakistani Citizenship!!! Good luck with your logic.
He is born in pakistan, & he is the son of the soil, according to both pakistani & canadian laws , he is pakistani with canadian nationality?
Now take that bug off?

Many TV channels crew was there, documenting the entire event that lasted for many hours. Punjab police punching, beating, kicking unarmed Minhaj people demonstrating peacefully outside the secretariat.

And now it seems Shahbaz agrees to Model Town FIR registration but refuses to resign. Hypocrite:
Shahbaz agrees to Model Town FIR registration but refuses to resign

Like I said earlier, you should take the KIT to the Supreme Court if you disagree with their recommendation of Closing the FIR due to irrelevance and without complicity. Plus, lack of support from the Mullah's team himself.
And yes, unfortunately, when the SAME Women, Men, Children are USED as a Human Shield (LIKE he's doing RIGHT NOW in Islamabad), BUT they can attack the Police as they wish, what do you think will happen when the Police has to enforce Law and Order? People will get hurt or killed. So the bottom line is, DON'T ATTACK the Police. And don't try to destroy a system. You can't take over a country of 200 Million with mere 15K people and on a gun point. Will NEVER happen. Send this guy back to Canada and he should face the law there on instigating Terrorism in other countries!

Allow me to elaborate:
1) Lying to the government about the peaceful nature of the protest when it turned ugly and violent multiple times
2) Ordering killings of the government officials and killing of Policemen ACROSS multiple cities
3) Destruction of Public and Government's property, burning of toll plazas, people beaten to death, destruction of cars, buses and buildings
4) Denying to respect the constitution and violating the constitution (usually, its either Life in Jail or Death penalty in many countries to break the constitution)
5) Violating written contracts with the Islamabad's administration about the nature and location of the protest
6) Threatening the government officials and instigating people to attack State Symbols like the Parliament House and the Prime Minister house

Should I go on and on? The list is pretty long. If this idiot did two of these things in Canada or in the US, he'd already be sitting in GITMO preaching more hate to Talibans and together, they'd never leave the GITMO so people are safer around the globe!

You are just too extreme. These sit-ins have been going on for days, and have been consistently peaceful in both IK and Qadri's camp. Why? Because its not the protesters that usually use force but police. Since Islamabad police hasn't harmed the protesters yet, no counter force was used by those two marchers.

Yes, both IK and Qadri have breached contracts with the sitting government, but as it turns, the protest is against the government itself because it has failed to bring Minhaj massacre culprits to court and also failed to restore transparency in recent elections for many months now.

He is born in pakistan, & he is the son of the soil, according to both pakistani & canadian laws , he is pakistani with canadian nationality?
Now take that bug off?

Allow me to post Canadian Allegiance here, the OATH you take after you ABANDON your Pakistani Citizenship:

" I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada and fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen "

Back
Top Bottom