What's new

43 militants killed in Paktika clash, airstrike

we give shelter to your fathers and mothers idiot :D
and now they create the id cards ad stay in pak..
but this statement fit on Afghans "jis thaali mai khayen gay , usi mai peeshab Karen gay

oh so that's why you take Fazal ullah t give him service of 4g :) great keep it up :)

Well nothing that you say will change ground reality: ANA fucks both your good Taliban and the TTP

Well nothing that you say will change ground reality: ANA fucks both your good Taliban and the TTP
And what about the bad Taliban ? Anyways..do whatever you like, its your country, your army, and your people...!! But please stop blaming and cursing your neighbors. I wish all the best for Afghanistan and Afghan people. Hope they have a good future with all possible open doors for progress and peace.

And that is some sort of argumentation?

not for the case you present , no wonder why you getting close to Indians because only in their Bollywood movies and your sources terrorist bring her passports and ids cards with them .... that's silly to me

And what about the bad Taliban ? Anyways..do whatever you like, its your country, your army, and your people...!! But please stop blaming and cursing your neighbors. I wish all the best for Afghanistan and Afghan people. Hope they have a good future with all possible open doors for progress and peace.

I'm not cursing anyone, but reality is that Afghans and Pakistanis fights together against the afghan state

I'm not cursing anyone, but reality is that Afghans and Pakistanis fights together against the afghan state

Correction...The Afghan Taliban and Pakistani Taliban are fighting against Kabul and Islamabad. If you have overall knowledge of the situation of the whole region, than definitely you would be able to understand what i am saying. Lot of innocent lives would be at stake if we failed to deal with the challenges ahead.

43 down..many more to go....power to ANA.. Kill all the talibunnies...

Correction...The Afghan Taliban and Pakistani Taliban are fighting against Kabul and Islamabad. If you have overall knowledge of the situation of the whole region, than definitely you would be able to understand what i am saying. Lot of innocent lives would be at stake if we failed to deal with the challenges ahead.

but you guys had a ceasefire with the TTP not long ago, which made the situation much worse for us because TTP guys started to help the Afghan Taliban. Is that what you call "if WE deal with challenges ahead"?

TTP was created when after USA invasion foreigners and Afghans moved to FATA. They have brainwashed some locals Pakistanis, i wont deny this. But in both cases Taliban menance is Afghanistan origin.

TTP was created when after USA invasion foreigners and Afghans moved to FATA. They have brainwashed some locals Pakistanis, i wont deny this. But in both cases Taliban menance is Afghanistan origin.

Talking about origin where did the Afghan Taliban began? who brainwashed who, that's the question.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom