What's new

43 militants killed in Paktika clash, airstrike

It began in Afghanistan? That must be the joke of the year!

Yes where else? Now once USA leaves, though they will not leave completly. Occupation will continue for decades to come or maybe for ever. Taliban will once again try to capture Kabul. But this time i doubt they will succeed if USA stay there. Looks like east Afghanistan will be left undeveloped once again because of Taliban influence.

I think if ANA cant get rid of Taliban then Pakistan should mine the border and increase security on border.

Great going ANA..keep killing those cross-border Terrorist Pigs...:enjoy:

Terrorists never take their National Identity Cards before going for any mission....!!
Huh? :woot: You'll be surprised! Out of the hoards of LeT yahoos the Indian Army has killed and captured in Kashmir, most had I-cards with them, giving out their residential addresses etc in Pakistan! :cheesy:

Here's one from the dozens of terrorists shot to hell by the IA in the Keran Sector in late 2013...
Keran-Iden-card-e1381286800823.jpg

So yes, they do carry I cards with them during missions!

Dumbos!
:crazy:

I'm not cursing anyone, but reality is that Afghans and Pakistanis fights together against the afghan state

Its true that Pakistani/punjabis supported and still support Afghan Taliban. Punjabis will again join Afghan Taliban against ANA but not because of siniester motives but Islam. Pakistani state can't stop punjabis like @Zarvan helping their brothers across the border. I was reading this article, the motives are entirely islamic no matter how fucked up they are. Read this article

'.I was in Kandahar at the time for a meeting with Mullah Omar when the one-legged governor of the city, Mullah Hassan Rehmani, made the startling disclosure that “it was our Punjabi brothers from Pakistan, not the Afghan Pakhtuns, who fought the most fiercely in Mazar-e-Sharif. We tried to restrain them because excesses violate our code, Pakhtunwali.” He explained that ethnicity was never important for the Taliban. They were entirely a volunteer movement and anyone who shared their ideology was welcome to join regardless of his ethnic affiliations. '"

The grievance of Pakhtuns - S Iftikhar Murshed

Stop blaming Pakistani state if few punjabis join Afghan Taliban, there is no conspiracy. Its a open border and almost impossible to controll entirely at the moment.

where Americans hide him :D
I think he is also amongst your forefathers too no ?? you guys give him welcome after 9/11 along with your big daddy mullah Omar :D
And who was big daddy of mullah omar? The answer is ISI.
Though ISI daddy back-stabbed their own taliban after 9/11, mullah zaeef had to say that pakistanis are two-tongued snakes.

Really? wasnt it the Afghanis themselves who revolted against the communist Afgh govt supported by USSR?
I am not getting Afghan vibes from this @Afghan-India. I could be wrong, but i would appreciate him to say some thing in pashto or dari to us.

Last edited:
Huh? :woot: You'll be surprised! Out of the hoards of LeT yahoos the Indian Army has killed and captured in Kashmir, most had I-cards with them, giving out their residential addresses etc in Pakistan! :cheesy:

Here's one from the dozens of terrorists shot to hell by the IA in the Keran Sector in late 2013...
Keran-Iden-card-e1381286800823.jpg

So yes, they do carry I cards with them during missions!

Dumbos!
:crazy:
How many of such colored copy ID Cards you required? And LeT or other alike are not Dumbos that they carry ID cards with them while crossing LoC.
Please tell your RAW and Army that its not 60s or 70s that such propaganda holds ground,
If they are true in their claims invite international observers and prove their claims.

Hey @Afghan-India
(Hypocrite)

Have you check this thread yesterday
Forty suicide jackets seized at Torkham border? is govt ready to give more peace to the nation?

Last edited:
43 embraced shahadat fighting against NATO backed Kafir ANA good going Mullah Haqqani we need lot of these attacks on these ANA charsies who are siding with our number one enemy lungi baaz

And who was big daddy of mullah omar? The answer is ISI.
Though ISI daddy back-stabbed their own taliban after 9/11, mullah zaeef had to say that pakistanis are two-tongued snakes.

I am not getting Afghan vibes from this @Afghan-India. I could be wrong, but i would appreciate him to say some thing in pashto or dari to us.

mulla zaeef is nothing to do with me ... and for afghani's one of the most cheater nation on earth ...

Where was Osama Bin your father Laden found?

Looks like u r gaining popularity among indians for being an A$$Hole. Perhaps you forgot that Afghanistan was the first country to give refuge to Osama. Know facts then bark it out.

@Topic Good Riddance. Kill them all no arrest needed.

Great going ANA..keep killing those cross-border Terrorist Pigs...:enjoy:

If you are still here then that means that u r not dead.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom