What's new

4 Soldiers Martyred, 4 Terrorists Killed in North Waziristan Operation

After years of seeing our brothers martyred in this cursed war on terror, I just don't have the heart to hear of anymore losses. This is a result not of unavoidable circumstances but of complacency. Can you imagine a US or Israeli Army unit taking such casualties in an IBO?

They would usually call an air strike but won't enter a fortified position..

Honetly I think during these ibo drones shud b part of team.
Surround isolate and roast with drone

Ina lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun.

Salute to the Shaheed.

Unfortunate ratio , we need to use our technical superiority vs such trouble maker

fruit of withdrawing cases against the terrorist PTM. IK is a confused person who thinks himself as the only one with wisdom. you cant have dialogue with someone who is being paid by a third party to kill you.

Inna Lillahi wa inna elehi rajion-

Supreme court can take notice of these unavoidable losses? -
Can Supreme court ask establishment where is the defense budget is being spend on? -
Can Supreme court ask why our soldiers patrol in toyota hilux pickup trucks and not APC? -
Can Supreme court ask why when soldiers do patrol there is no backup or immediate aerial cover in case of an ambush? -
Sending young cannon fodders to Shahadat is not an achievement...

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I think when gen bajwa retires we will be back to situation like that when gen kyani left,it is very said and painful to see how sacrifices of army during gen Raheel Sharif tenure for bringing peace in country are being wasted everyday due to incompetent leadership

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom