What's new

4 Soldiers Martyred, 4 Terrorists Killed in North Waziristan Operation

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
May Allah give sabr to the families of Shaheeds.

It seems Civil and Military leadership crises is also effecting moral of soldiers. Bodies of soldiers has become everyday’s norm. Pathetic Khan and his Masters are deliberating weakening us from within. There is no plan, no fight back, no equipment, no technology May Allah save us from internal enemies.

We lost 4 soldiers to kill 4 nobodies

Poor planning and lack of leadership in Pak army continues
You know the details?
Terrorist ambush patrol party, they counter attack terrorist but for initial unexpected attack we lost 4 and in retaliation remaining soldier kill 4 terrorists.

Some times it feel like u are elder brother of sita white..
Anyways RIP Bravehearts
Meet my niece.
imran-khan-with-tyrian.jpg

You know the details?
Terrorist ambush patrol party, they counter attack terrorist but for initial unexpected attack we lost 4 and in retaliation remaining soldier kill 4 terrorists.

Hope lesson is learned... but again, why not armored vehicle?

We lost 4 soldiers to kill 4 nobodies

Poor planning and lack of leadership in Pak army continues
Likewise the CJP and entire judiciary is on the side of terrorism and releases hundreds of terrorists every week.
Specially Peshawar high court where they are pushtoons and the terrorists are pushtoons. So they help their ethnic brothers by releasing them.
Then these terrorists do what the judiciary wants them to do. Go and kill Pakistan army soldiers.
I don't know why the army bothers any more.
Let the judiciary take suo moto against terrorists.

How is it poor planning.... most important for this nation is to ensure VIP life of Imran Khan.
Other wise this nation can buy one armored vehicle, once a week by giving Imran Khan one holiday a week.
I propose, from tomorrow donkey king should be tied along in every operation.
I suppose that importance wasn't there when a son of a b!tch like Nawaz Sharif was in power, right?

I mean, that swine never needed any protocol...

And how many Armored Vehicle were bought when Senior Sharif was in power? We've all seen the garden full of cars that were used by him.

Didn't we lose Soldiers during Op. Zarb-e-Azb? Who was in power back then?

I propose, from tomorrow donkey king should be tied along in every operation.
Your day starts with Imran Khan & ends with Imran Khan bashing.

[Aisa karo: Tazbi pay 'Imran Khan' parna shoro kar lo]

Review of tactics and techniques plus technology needed

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Alaihi Rajioun.

I suppose that importance wasn't there when a son of a b!tch like Nawaz Sharif was in power, right?

I mean, that swine never needed any protocol...

And how many Armored Vehicle were bought when Senior Sharif was in power? We've all seen the garden full of cars that were used by him.

Didn't we lose Soldiers during Op. Zarb-e-Azb? Who was in power back then?

Your day starts with Imran Khan & ends with Imran Khan bashing.

[Aisa karo: Tazbi pay 'Imran Khan' parna shoro kar lo]

Donkey King worship is a cult.

RIP.. We dramatically reduced martyrs by number after armed UAV operations. Hope you do too

Should see the videos of FC in Balochistan...
Shit armor , shit support and outdated weapons but gotta build a house in DHA you know and to top it of , give billions in scholarship to Afghans ..

buhat Ameer hai humare Generals bhai ... bechare foot soldiers ki lashon pe paisa kamaya hai , asaan thodi hai esi Haram khori kerna, bare mushkil se apna Zameer maarna pardta hai ..

gussa is ka nai mere 4 soldier shaheed ho gaye, woh Zinda hai jo shaheed ki maut mara , lakin gussa is baat ka hai ke mere 1 soldier ki value in TTP ke 1000000 kutto se zayda hai , aur aj mere 4 jawan mar diye aur kisi General ko koi ehsas nai :(

Last edited:
Donkey King worship is a cult.
You just gave the definition of every cult that has previously worshiped Donkey Kings(s) that were PML-N & PPP.

No surprise there.

Perhaps Martial Law is something that'll suit you fine.

Just destroy the place where the terrorists are holes up

Anyone else there is their supporter

Let the PTM and judges cry about it later

Back
Top Bottom