What's new

4 soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in mine blast in IOK

Another odd incident involving an Indian soldier.

According to Army officials, jawan Bajrang Bhagat died of brain hemorrhage after falling from his bed on December 30. His dead body reached his native village Bahera Toli in Ranchi on January 1.
Bhagat was recruited in the Indian Army in 2012 and was deputed at Regimental Centre in Nagpur and was posted to Jammu and Kashmir three months back.
Nothing odd.
Many army barracks uses three level bunk beds (roughly similar to one below). So falling from 7 feet high can cause brain haemmorage.
HTB13WTLKVXXXXcUaXXX760XFXXXw.png_200x200xzq50.jpg

Also he was posted in Jammu guards regimental center which is 60 km from LoC.

Shot their own personnel
Shot down their own Chopper
Dies or gets injured from their own deployed mines

Simply Indians o_Oo_O

Nothing odd.
Many army barracks uses three level bunk beds (roughly similar to one below). So falling from 7 feet high can cause brain haemmorage.

Brain haemorrhage only happens when u have a brain to start with. If these men had a brain would they be in the Indian Army?

We need to send like thousands of IEDs to IOK, they are the real game changer. Ask americans how IEDs made them crazy.

Another odd incident involving an Indian soldier.

According to Army officials, jawan Bajrang Bhagat died of brain hemorrhage after falling from his bed on December 30. His dead body reached his native village Bahera Toli in Ranchi on January 1.
Bhagat was recruited in the Indian Army in 2012 and was deputed at Regimental Centre in Nagpur and was posted to Jammu and Kashmir three months back.

Dafuq!!!

4 soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in mine blast in J-K’s Rajouri
Four soldiers, including a lieutenant, injured in a mine blast along LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’’s Rajouri, officials said on Monday.
INDIA Updated: Jan 03, 2020 16:14 IST
default_author.png

Press Trust of India
New Delhi

Four soldiers, including a lieutenant, were injured in a mine blast along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir’s Rajouri district on Friday, officials said.

The blast took place during patrolling in forward area along the Line of Control in Kalal in Naushera sector, they said.

The injured persons were rushed to a hospital, the officials added.
Khas kam jahan pak.....

Nothing odd.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom