What's new

4 Man Show making fun of Indian media

acha ji .......vaise sapne dekhne ka haq har kisi ko hai ....main sunaya hai tusi china nu half siachin gift vich dita hai ...bcz oh tuhadi help kar riha hai ...te america nu balochistan drone hamle layi ...te sapne tusi india de dekhde ho ....balle oye pakistan

na pape na asi taan balochistan samb lyna tusi apny khalistan di sunao ki haal aa...:cheesy:

Very good parody show! Especially the guy doing Lalu Yadav's copy:rofl:. I doubt such shows are on Indian TV networks.

@mods,

Are you guys sleeping? This thread has become discussion thread on genesis of Urdu language. :butcher:

If you don't have the time to delete troll replies, lemme know I'll do it for you :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
yaar pakistanio ko khush ho lene do bechare roz roz ke bomb blasts se bahut sad hain.

You should be ashamed that you compare something like this to a suicide bomb attack just to score points. That just about tells everyone how much you care for the loss of a valuable human life just because they don't happen to be Indians.

lmao....

indians are dumb and funny. Their language is pretty ugly too...not even trolling.

Urdu is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr superior to anything india has to offer...

Well Urdu is one of the Indian Languages...

WHY THESE RACIEST COMMENTS Are you a pakistani ?
get your facts straight I even posted the alphabets of urdu and arabic and your sanskirt , If it was from Sanskrit its words should be be similar to sanskrit but its exact same words of arabic
and Still you are telling no its from sanskrit me Even a idiot can see

thats why these so called peaceful hindus killed thousand muslims when they were immigrating to pakistan

Why you always talk about Muslims being killed by Hindus?? Even Hindus have been killed by Muslims....

Also, Urdu is very much an Indian language too...which is derived from Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic and turkish

It seem yoy have no idea about any language so i will be wasting my time on you. Continue to believe bollywood have 10% urdu words. Considiring Hindi vocabulary is 70% Arabic/Persian. :)

You have to back it by proofs. :wacko:

This Pakistan website claiming Urdu is 70% Persians and 30% Turkish-Arabic (thus claiming 0% Khariboli) and also claiming Urdu originated in Central Asia. This is called zenith of falsification of history. :omghaha::omghaha:
THE URDU LANGUAGE

WHY THESE RACIEST COMMENTS Are you a pakistani ?
get your facts straight I even posted the alphabets of urdu and arabic and your sanskirt , If it was from Sanskrit its words should be be similar to sanskrit but its exact same words of arabic
and Still you are telling no its from sanskrit me Even a idiot can see

What alphabet has to do with it. Urdu is the type Khariboli from India, your language is Lahnda.

Why you always talk about Muslims being killed by Hindus?? Even Hindus have been killed by Muslims....

Also, Urdu is very much an Indian language too...which is derived from Sanskrit, Persian, Arabic and turkish

are you blind ? yes its part of indian community but saying its derived from Sanskrit only thats Just BS

You have to back it by proofs. :wacko:

This Pakistan website claiming Urdu is 70% Persians and 30% Turkish-Arabic (thus claiming 0% Khariboli) and also claiming Urdu originated in Central Asia. This is called zenith of falsification of history. :omghaha::omghaha:
THE URDU LANGUAGE

What alphabet has to do with it. Urdu is the type Khariboli from India, your language is Lahnda.
Alphabet has nothing to do with language ? are you kidding me wht the F is khariboli and lahnda

Alphabet has nothing to do with language ? are you kidding me wht the F is khariboli and lahnda

So, where do you think these letters came from gh,chh, jh, th,dha, kh, ph etc. in Khariboli which most of Punjabis can't pronounce properly. Only Muhajirs prounounce Urdu words properly.

Khariboli is a dialect it got F through Persian loanwords and F too have symbol in Devanagari script to differ from ph. BTW Arabic Writing don't make the Urdu non-native to India.

are you blind ? yes its part of indian community but saying its derived from Sanskrit only thats Just BS

Khariboli originated in 9th century, with the arrival of Cental Asians Muslims in 12th century it started to absorb Persian-Arabic words pretty similar to other languages across the world.

Please do your research before you post any crap...I did not say it is only derived from Sanskrit... I also mentioned about it being derived form other languages...Most of it is Farsi...

Pakistan doesn't need to anything really, their own media is very well capable of doing that.

Urdu is an Indian Language idiot

Oh yeah then tell what does it say :D

images

Back
Top Bottom