What's new

4 Man Show making fun of Indian media

lmao....

indians are dumb and funny. Their language is pretty ugly too...not even trolling.

Urdu is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr superior to anything india has to offer...

Urdu is one of many Language India has offered... Urdu is mix of Hindi and Perisan language..

India is a joke. Its mere existence is laughable. Why was it even created?

This is what they teach u in ur school? Have u even heard of Ashoka?, Chandrgupta? Oh I forgot ur history start from invasion of Barbaric animals.

jesi zaban wesa hi moo...:sick:

hahahaha :lol: han bilkul teehk kaha bhye tumne ; or balkay in bhaarat maata kay hinduon kay leay tow yeh kehna chaiheyay kay : "jesa moo waisa kaam" :omghaha: agar yaqeen na aiy tou yeh lo tum log khud apni aankhhon say dekhh Lo ... :rofl:
********.com - *DISTURBING* Indian boy suffering from hunger resorts to drinking Dog's milk

If these kind of shows make pakistan a better nation with less bomb blast every day, gives them ability to launch their satellites in their own launch vehicle, gives them better infrastructure etc etc then shows like these should be made forever in pakistan :)

Until then let your singers and actresses come sing and dance in India in Hindustani language :)

If these kind of shows make pakistan a better nation with less bomb blast every day, gives them ability to launch their satellites in their own launch vehicle, gives them better infrastructure etc etc then shows like these should be made forever in pakistan :)

Until then let your singers and actresses come sing and dance in India in Hindustani language :)

Problem is the langauge your channels speak in are proper hindi and sound ugly. Bollywood is all urdu.

Problem is the langauge your channels speak in are proper hindi and sound ugly. Bollywood is all urdu.

You have no idea of what urdu is otherwise you would never say bollywood is all urdu...not even 10% words in bollywood movies are in urdu...language which I love btw....I do not have to say urdu is ugly to glorify hindi or marathi..

You have no idea of what urdu is otherwise you would never say bollywood is all urdu...not even 10% words in bollywood movies are in urdu...language which I love btw....I do not have to say urdu is ugly to glorify hindi or marathi..

It seem yoy have no idea about any language so i will be wasting my time on you. Continue to believe bollywood have 10% urdu words. Considiring Hindi vocabulary is 70% Arabic/Persian. :)

It seem yoy have no idea about any language so i will be wasting my time on you. Continue to believe bollywood have 10% urdu words. Considiring Hindi vocabulary is 70% Arabic/Persian. :)

What you listen in hindi movies is hindustani language :) it is a mixture...Real urdu is what you we read in gazals not the one heard in bollywood movies...you are insulting urdu to be honest...

What you listen in hindi movies is hindustani language :) it is a mixture...Real urdu is what you we read in gazals not the one heard in bollywood movies...you are insulting urdu to be honest...

Again it shows you lack of knowledge in any language. Hindi uses 70% Arabic/Persian vocabulary just like urdu with 80%. The reason its ugly is becasue unlike in bollywood movies your anchors or average hindi speakers cant pronounce J & Z properly. And also many others like P&B while using arabic/persian words.

So Indians use foreign languages words but don't pronounce them properly, thats why its ugly.

I will go ahead and blame that bollywood films of today are using very fewer urdu words than bollywood films of 60s...Only few bollywood songs have pure urdu words these days which is very sad because urdu is so poetic...

Again it shows you lack of knowledge in any language. Hindi uses 70% Arabic/Persian vocabulary just like urdu with 80%. The reason its ugly is becasue unlike in bollywood movies your anchors or average hindi speakers cant pronounce J & Z properly. And also many others like P&B while using arabic/persian words.

So Indians use foreign languages words but don't pronounce them properly, thats why its ugly.

Urdu itself has words from persian, arabic, turkic and sanskrit...where are you getting these anecdotes of 70 to 80% ?

Urdu is one of many Language India has offered... Urdu is mix of Hindi and Perisan language..

This is what they teach u in ur school? Have u even heard of Ashoka?, Chandrgupta? Oh I forgot ur history start from invasion of Barbaric animals.
Dude India has offered nothing to urdu Becasue Urdu is mixture of Many Language and the base is arabic , turkish , persian
it came into existence when Different armies united from arab persia turkey afg so if you think its a sister or some thing to Hindi thats wrong
Now All pakistani friends and indians Stop bashing each others Country It was A Joke comedy So no need to take it personally both countries media do this kind of stuff
Both Countries have some good qualities and some bad ones
And People Think together we can live peacefully =)) the ones who think should spend some time on pdf =)) they will know
[MENTION=32258]MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n[/MENTION]@shan @me_itsme @kingkobra@AUz @doppelganger @Malik Abdullah @IBRIS @SUPARCO @Android@onionkiller @nick_indian @punjabiboy @India_rocks@anyrandom

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude India has offered nothing to urdu Becasue Urdu is mixture of Many Language and the base is arabic , turkish , persian
it came into existence when Different armies united from arab persia turkey afg so if you think its a sister or some thing to Hindi thats wrong
Now All pakistani friends and indians Stop bashing each others Country It was A Joke comedy So no need to take it personally both countries media do this kind of stuff
Both Countries have some good qualities and some bad ones
And People Think together we can live peacefully =)) the ones who think should spend some time on pdf =)) they will know
[MENTION=32258]MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n[/MENTION]@shan @me_itsme @kingkobra@AUz @doppelganger @Malik Abdullah @IBRIS @SUPARCO @Android@onionkiller @nick_indian @punjabiboy @India_rocks@anyrandom

Urdu grammar is purely based on sanskrit...these armies did not bring urdu with them..it was created from local khari boli and other dialects which originated from sanskrit and prakrit...words from persian,arabic,turkic, sanskrit + sanskrit grammar = Urdu..

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom