What's new

4 Indian Soldiers killed on LOC

According to some indians i should mourn for them,so i am mourning for them :( ,trust me ( :partay: :victory: ).
RIP.
If there is any problem in grave then contact me,i have spare chaddar,kambals :( ( :nana: )

Last edited:
According to some indians is should mourn for them,so i am mourning for them :( ,trust me. :-)partay::victory:).
RIP.
If there is any problem in grave then contact me,i have spare chaddar,kambals :( :-)nana:).

This is also dedicated to your cuck government that lets your civilians get murdered by bsf.

I only feel compassion for Hindustani Muslims who don't support their government or military.

They are even more anti-Pakistani then the hindus and sikhs are. All indians are the same. Even the Muslim ones.

Once again Pakistan remains the 1st EVER nation in all recorded human history to be able to fight and humiliate a nation that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege for over 70 years, and there is NOTHING no one can do about it :azn:
Vietnam rings any bell? Guess they didn't teach history well to you, did they? :azn:

I want more atgms on Kashmir day.make loc hell on Earth! Hit them hard until they run away.Hahahaha

American General said if we had soldiers like the Pakistanis in 1965 we would conquer the world.
if wr had as good humans like pakistan has. we would have been the best place to live in.

you soldiers are decent in recent age.

but your people are what i would really envy. so kind and loving.

i think pakistan possesses the most humanity in this world. and probably a few bad seed who are also worst in world.
...............__________________
its a big loss to indian dwfence forces.
must realise the quality and pedigree of your enemy. we are fighting some of the best soldiers in the world.

the ego is causing a lot of damage to both side of border. rip brave sons of land.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom