What's new

4 FC men embraced Shadaat in Panjgur

Try to understand what I want to say... bomb blast or any terror act in Pakistan... you guys blame/roots.. INDIA or AFGHANISTAN or IRAN...

bomb blast or any terror act in IRAN... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in Afghanistan... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in India... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in USA... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in Europe... Pakistan...

Ask your army... why did you stopped publishing the number of casualties on LOC and IB...
You missed this small but important difference :)

You just added US and EU to create a point, but you are wrong.

Iran only blames Pak when we get close to KSA, like current MBS visit which pisses them off, but generally we are good friends.

The new Afg gov is our ally, and has blamed you for using their territory to attack Pak.

So basically only India blames Pakistan even before evidence comes in. It makes you look like desperate liars. You even blamed a 11 yr ago dead guy this time as being a mastermind.

No one buys your Bs anymore.

I m not!!

I thought Gujjars were only Pakistani and Punjabi.

so just like Iran why Pakistanis dont show immaturity and blame it directly on neighbors who are involved? why always Pakistanis try to act civilized when our neighbors dont deserve it?

Because we are cool under pressure and don’t escalate matters needlessly. It is the sign of discipline and statesmanship.

The big officer in khaki wardi should make some decesion about these militants and remove these virus amongst us.
The blood of our troops isnt cheap.
ISI should stop these militants and send them to hell.
Someone trying hard to disturb relation between pakistan and iran.
Both countries should wake up and keep strong together,hate and being enemy is just a loss without any gain.

The big officer in khaki wardi should make some decesion about these militants and remove these virus amongst us.
The blood of our troops isnt cheap.
ISI should stop these militants and send them to hell.
Someone trying hard to disturb relation between pakistan and iran.
Both countries should wake up and keep strong together,hate and being enemy is just a loss without any gain.

Exactly. Don’t blame Iran until we get official confirmation from our armed forces.

Don't need this BS of how good a democracy you are
Just explained that we create records in silence. And then watch enemy whine.

you really have comprehension problem... I'm telling you that we are not THAT GOOD DEMOCRACY...

Hindi/urdu mai bol!! I don’t understand this, whatever u r writing
Bhai... gam kun sa hai...

hum logo ko urdu samajh bhi isliye ati h k north India k kuch log HINDI aur URDU ki Khichdi bolte hain...
I can understand 75%+ urdu because of this... 0 read or write :P

you really have comprehension problem... I'm telling you that we are not THAT GOOD DEMOCRACY...

hum logo ko urdu samajh bhi isliye ati h k north India k kuch log HINDI aur URDU ki Khichdi bolte hain...

You lot won’t understand real Urdu, only the Bollywood one.

No its all indian fault it shitting every where for sabotage the peace of the whole region...
stop defending your beloved country Iran
they have proven time and time again that they and India get along well, but not with us

stop defending your beloved country Iran
they have proven time and time again that they and India get along well, but not with us

They lost Afghanistan and only have remnants left.

Now they will attack from Chahbahar.

We know the Indian game well.

It will be dealt with by us in the proper manner, in sha Allah.

You just added US and EU to create a point, but you are wrong.

Iran only blames Pak when we get close to KSA, like current MBS visit which pisses them off, but generally we are good friends.

The new Afg gov is our ally, and has blamed you for using their territory to attack Pak.

So basically only India blames Pakistan even before evidence comes in. It makes you look like desperate liars. You even blamed a 11 yr ago dead guy this time as being a mastermind.

No one buys your Bs anymore.

I thought Gujjars were only Pakistani and Punjabi.
You are wrong , there are more gujjars in India then pak and afghanistan combined.

Ram Ram ji!! Ghazipur!

Back
Top Bottom