What's new

4 FC men embraced Shadaat in Panjgur

It was expected after pulwama attack india has started using proxies to take revenge
Thats done by Iranis!

Try to understand what I want to say... bomb blast or any terror act in Pakistan... you guys blame/roots.. INDIA or AFGHANISTAN or IRAN...

bomb blast or any terror act in IRAN... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in Afghanistan... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in India... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in USA... Pakistan...
bomb blast or any terror act in Europe... Pakistan...

It is under this leadership team of Shah plus Modi record number of Indian soldiers died in IOK and at LOC
Guess you missed the fact that Pakistan isn't Gujarati Muslims. You missed this small but important difference :)

Ask your army... why did you stopped publishing the number of casualties on LOC and IB...
You missed this small but important difference :)

71 can surely help a little. Take solace from that as it is the last best refuge. :)
Nah!! Thats not true! 71 is everything!! The day you can comeup with something close to 71 , i will surely agree with you, we cut half now its your turn!! Its almost 50 years and we are waiting!! :)

Ask your army... why did you stopped publishing the number of casualties on LOC and IB...
You missed this small but important difference :)

They don't give casualty figures of bharatis either.

They just create records in silence

Nah!! Thats not true! 71 is everything!! The day you can comeup with something close to 71 , i will surely agree with you, we cut half now its your turn!! Its almost 50 years and we are waiting!! :)

Wank a little thinking about 71

That can help you further in these moments. You need it

Acha ji lo phir mein avana anday le ke

Its going to ignite yours in coming days !! Just wait for some more good news!

We would wait

You however don't forget to use burnol on your burnt as$ as you need it desperately

For further better results you can use phitkari :)

Wank a little thinking about 71

That can help you further in these moments. You need it
Nah !! Thats was my reply for your bend over quote! We have uper hand in that!

Yes, that is the correct way... but this practice is not old...

In India, we see the extreme level of DEMOCRACY...
Every test is reported... every success is reported... every failure is reported... number and type of weapons are reported... weapons in pipeline are reported... weapons on drawing board are reported...
this is too much...

Yes, that is the correct way... but this practice is not old...

In India, we see the extreme level of DEMOCRACY...
Every test is reported... every success is reported... every failure is reported... number and type of weapons are reported... weapons in pipeline are reported... weapons on drawing board are reported...
this is too much...

Don't need this BS of how good a democracy you are

Just explained that we create records in silence. And then watch enemy whine.

Back
Top Bottom