What's new

4 FC Balochistan Soldiers Martyred by BLA in IED Attack in Margat Area

There is a full on operation at the moment against multiple enemies

That's why they are crying

For the short term this will be the norm, as Afghanistan lurches into failure all the lar aur bar types and BLA types will react and surge and this is where they must be neutralized

Will you please shut up?

The more you defend incompetence of current leadership you also share the blame of these deaths too

The blood of our soldiers is on guys like you too who simply don't want to accept that we are not winning any war. We are losing our soldiers and it is all because of current leadership and its fanboys like you

Will you please shut up?

The more you defend incompetence of current leadership you also share the blame of these deaths too

The blood of our soldiers is on guys like you too who simply don't want to accept that we are not winning any war. We are losing our soldiers and it is all because of current leadership and its fanboys like you

I understand the pain but your really acting menopausal

Over the last 20 years the kabuli regime and India have had free reign with U.S indifference to plot and plan against us

Charbahar
Razziq
Support for TTP and BLA and PTM
Multiple Indian consulates
The list goes on

Now to get all these forces on the run or destroyed is a MAJOR strategic victory whether you like it or not or understand it or no

At the same time India is drowning in covid and China is pushing on the LAC a literal gun to India's head

Now it would be nice if there were no consequences to this but there are and all the BLA and TTP cards are being thrown on the table
Now the fact that our enemy has no power for any major assault is victory in itself, all they can and will do is direct their dogs to try and give Pakistan consequences for it's push in Afghanistan

YOU HAVE TO EXPECT AND UNFORTUNATELY ACCEPT THIS for the short-term
understand this, this is really a small price to pay for such strategic victory on our western front

Take a look at the above tweet, do you know why they are squealing?????? Because the net is closing

And once we have free reign in Afghanistan then through the Taliban, our proxies or our own forces we will hunt them and bomb them in Afghanistan which we are doing NOW

In war their is no room for hysteria and your acting slightly hysterical

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210715-073814.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-073814.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20210715-073818.jpg
    Screenshot_20210715-073818.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 34
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

The amount of dukh and frustration we feel, PA feel it 100 times more no one like to see their fellow soldiers to lose their lives in coward ambushes. I am pretty sure all of us know how hard it is to defend against enemy ambushes from mountain tops with current setup…

In sha Allah keep faith (umeed) that every drop of blood of the fallen will be avenged … the enemy want us to be demoralized so do not play in the hands of our enemies … as a first practical step plz make special prayers and duas that will go a long way and believe me things in the right direction will be rolling … remember “Unity, Faith and Discipline” …

If he can take meetings with businessmen and assure them about security then maybe he needs to take a few meetings with the FC as well.

I can't seem to can't get my head round on 3 these things.
1: Why can't we spend on CCTV in a major way in Baluchistan. We can't put soldier at every feet and corner but we can nab and make life difficult for the culprits
2: What's stopping us from widespread use of drones to stop all these losses. Our military personal are under constant threat from either IED's or ambushes surely drones can either take them out before or after the incidents or inform them well in advance what's going on ahead of them.
3: Why we are not doing any major military search and destroy operations either. If our forces can work out the in's and out's of fence management surely arm supplies can be stopped. What ever the BLA already are stocking inside the country if we are determined enough mostly can be destroyed and put an end to all this fitna. Surely we have got one of the largest army, instead of keeping them in the barracks why cant they do some major combing operation through out the province so peace can be achieved.
One must have thought thanks to the fencing and better border management, things bound to get better but what's going on is contrary to that. Our boys are dieing so often and all we are hearing is some IBO's operations here and there.
Of all chief's of army staff's the only one stood out head and shoulder above was the Raheel who didn't got he extension and after the APS he went after the fitna with a hammer and uprooted them once for all. Our nation needs peace and prosperity and stability in the country is the key ingredient. Half hearted efforts of government and army doesn't seems to have the balls to root out the insurgency once for all or they want to keep the bowl boiling to justify their jobs.

Isn't this attack old?
It is, though i am unsure of which attack he is referring to, either this one or a different one. The one he is referencing is not an IED attack but in the Marwar area and i cannot find the right thread.

Back
Top Bottom