What's new

4 FC Balochistan Soldiers Martyred by BLA in IED Attack in Margat Area

Another sad news coming in.
A FC patrol party was ambushed in Awaran.
2 soldiers are martyred.

In thread headline Instead of saying killed should have said martyred ,these poor soldiers should have been given APV ,if don't have funds just sell 200 plots of DHA and get 200 APVs for them ,I am afraid time has come when people from within the Force will start protesting and it will be a very very bad situation for top brasses , few days back a sad incident happened and FC man shoot six of his companions, general people and solders are left to live meaning less live and die without cause , this is not how the nation's survive and thrive we as a nation are on path of self destruction led by politicians Judges and generals,

Last edited:
RIP to the deceased. We need to accept something. There are going to be losses every now and then. You cannot always prevent loss. Of course lessons should be learnt and improvements should always be made.

More importantly, the security forces need to pro-actively go after threats. This is where we severely lack in my opinion. Attacks can be minimized by taking preventive measures i.e. pro-actively dismantle and take out threats.

Afghanistan is the main HQ. After the Americans are gone we need to actively hunt miscreants. There won't be any excuse anymore. Indian consulates need to be obliterated.

First thing we need to understand that current Pakistani military is okay with BLA killing or rather slaughtering FC Troops

That is the first thing we need to accept

We need to accept the rot first. Fix that rot. Fighting and defeating BLA comes next
Another sad news coming in.
A FC patrol party was ambushed in Awaran.
2 soldiers are martyred.

MashaAllah

Baluchistan is slowly slipping out from the hands of incapable military , billion dollars CPEC has no future now. Bajwa need more blood for his extension, more soldiers casualties mean more chance of wining another 5 years extension

Lmao mate you are extremely pessimistic. That's not how life works

Military is now only for DHA ??

Inna-Lillah.jpg

Salute to fallen sons of soil and patience to the families.

Could I ask you where are you living? Everyone have to live somewhere, there are hundreds of living societies for civil public. But when armed forces of Pakistan have for them; usually some people started to criticise it, may be some with vested political affiliations. People even does not want to see the families of armed forces to live in a good environment.
Leave DHA aside, and stick to the topic of better training and equipment for the FC. It is not only armed forces we all Pakistanis are reactive and that is in our DNA surely soldiers also first born and brought-up in Pakistani culture and then join different branches of armed forces.

I officially declare Bajwa to be more Docile and Chawal COAS than Kiyani and trust me it was a hard-fought title.

FC needs to be pulled out if they have become incapable. I mean yes we can all criticize the government and the army but @PanzerKiel had a point. Army is deployed as well, why is it that only FC is taking the hits and not the army. Question arises on their training as well as moral. Having said that i am not denying that they are ill equipped as well specially in terms of mobility.
Serious questions need to be asked but first pull FC out deploy army, let them handle the security situation.

Not an ordinary attack they targeted the special wing off FC Balochistan that takes serious planning

Bajwa is like a dead body. Expecting any activity from him is waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom