What's new

4 FC Balochistan Soldiers Martyred by BLA in IED Attack in Margat Area

It is, though i am unsure of which attack he is referring to, either this one or a different one. The one he is referencing is not an IED attack but in the Marwar area and i cannot find the right thread.
The terrorists attacked an fc post. 11 FC shaheed.

Casualties for the terrorists vary. 4-5 dead is what some people say.

Terrorists say 3 dead

Others say 13 dead.

The terrorists attacked an fc post. 11 FC shaheed.

Casualties for the terrorists vary. 4-5 dead is what some people say.

Terrorists say 3 dead

Others say 13 dead.
Ah yes, that was a very sad day, quite a heavy loss of life, i'll post his new thread there when he publishes it.

It would be preferred if such material isn't posted.

How many did they show?
They captured one soldier also he belonged to FC they showed him at the end of the video.
This post was 30 miles away from Khalid airbase and still no air support came.

Last edited:
They captured one soldier also he belonged to FC they showed him at the end of the video.
This post was 30km away from Khalid airbase and still no air support came.
It near an air base and no air support came? Wtf?

But regarding the videos contents. How many of their monkeys did they show die?

Inter service connectivity ........

This has to be addressed very seriously.

Though all arms may have their own administrative control but operation wise all arms should have coordinated action.

3 dead monkeys.
One got hit right above his heart and the soldier who shot him was right in front of him.
And Aftab Jattak died like a coward after getting hit he threw his guns and ran towards a wall to get cover.

Last edited:
3 dead monkeys.
One got hit right above his heart and the soldier who shot him was right in front of him.
And Aftab Jattak died like a coward after getting hit he threw his guns and run towards a wall to get cover.
Only 3 out of the many more they lost. Learning from India I see...

Is this incompetence or sheer callousness that no one back in HQ thought to send reinforcements or Air support?

Last edited:
Is it incompetent our sheer callousness that no one back in HQ thought to send reinforcements or Air support?
God knows, I'm starting to get tired of asking them same thing 10 times every week.
Just look in this thread...
I've been advocating for cheap COIN aircrafts for counterterrorism efforts, yet apparently we don't have the need, nor the money for it.

God knows, I'm starting to get tired of asking them same thing 10 times every week.
Just look in this thread...
I've been advocating for cheap COIN aircrafts for counterterrorism efforts, yet apparently we don't have the need, nor the money for it.
I just saw an attack heli sitting on Khalid Airbase but still no air support came even though the attack lasted for 4 to 5 hours and the airbase is 30 miles away from the post.

I just saw an attack heli sitting on Khalid Airbase but still no air support came even though the attack lasted for 4 to 5 hours and the airbase is 30 miles away from the post.
Criminal negligence....

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Many foreign ma powers want to stop CPEC.
So when we no that, why the Pakistan Armed Forces are not proactive and running in a reactive mode?

Back
Top Bottom