What's new

4 Chinese nationals arrested in Arunachal.

LOL that was in response to this post:

Now you guys can talk about it easily, when it comes to Indian police shooting Bangladeshis.

But if you want to prove you have balls, then do what you said above, and "shoot kill and torture" any Chinese who crosses the border without documents. I'll be waiting for the reports.

I'm telling you again my friend, did you see the post to which I replied that??

Meanwhile they are being tortured in Indian jails. This should serve as a warning to all Chinese investors in India: there is no rule of law. The only law is, you make the law if you have money. There is widespread use of extrajudicial torture, mafias, illegal imprisonment, private armies and even water is privatized. Get out while we can, otherwise even Huawei's CEO could be abducted by Indian agents and subject to torture in India.

Tch tch thc..sadly they dont seem in a mood to take your advise..

Heck, if Indians think its right to kill, torture people without proper documents perhaps we HongKongers should strongly suggest to HK government, "lets kill and torture all those illegal Indian immigrants" man, you Indians should check out how many illegal Indian immigrants worldwide, do they have "proper documents"? should they be torture and kill as well?
In case of HK, your illegal Indians made load of money to send back India working as construction sites, roads repair labors, not to mention those hotel doormen, washroom attendants and we treated them with great respect and "BIG f....tips" now do you see the difference of people with "big hearts and some "ignorant narrow minded ones"? :azn:

Conclusion: Avoid Indians at all cost, "such incidents" demonstrated the true face of Indians against Chinese period. And i know damn well what i'm going to do when i go back to HK in about a week......Indians...;)

save your tears dude we haven't killed them yet. moreover you guys are overreacting on this issue, they are caught without proper documents so its a necessary for us to know the reason behind it.
. for pete sake stop making mountain of a mole hill, they will be freed with respect if found non guilty of higher offences, for time being stop shedding croc tears.

:rofl:

But true multinationals will not think like you just did. They always look at untaped potential, too bad you want an easy way out.

No its true. Whats there in India? Only work. No fun. Going to club and accidentally flirting with the daughter of big mafia boss or corrupt politician? Death after horrendous torture and no hope of justice.

They knew the dangers associated with Spying,India didn't ask them to come into India & get arrested for espionage.

Yes, going to India is indeed a punishment assignment by Chinese companies. If I was sent to India, I'd think the boss hated me and wanted me out.

oh you will change your statement once you be here. i bet till my last penny on it. you just blinded by hatred at the moment.

For enlightenment travel to ur western neighbour.

Here we have issues even with lightenment. :lol:

LOL what is "lightenment"?

I don't seek enlightenment btw, I'm not a Buddhist. :P It's my family members who are Buddhists, I'm an atheist.

No its true. Whats there in India? Only work. No fun. Going to club and accidentally flirting with the daughter of big mafia boss or corrupt politician? Death after horrendous torture and no hope of justice.

...and even after all this you won't get a nobel prize.

At least in China, you do.

:lol::lol::lol:

Is this what you are dreaming about India...very disappointed...Have you been flirting with the daughter of a Traid Boss??

Maybe they were looking for enlightenment, and instead met the Indians. :P
Yes they wanted to be enlightened about Indian military establishments.But now they will be enlightened about Indian laws.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

I don't seek enlightenment btw, I'm not a Buddhist. :P It's my family members who are Buddhists, I'm an atheist.
So you are a member of CPC.

Opposite to enlightenment, though not the correct term. ( actually i dont know whether there is something opposite to enlightenment.. ignorance??)

And nice to know u have buddist roots. Its cool to be a Buddhist and its cooler to be an Atheist.:mps:

Back
Top Bottom