What's new

3rd Test of Agni-IV shortly : DRDO

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian+ballistic+missile+Agni-+I+II+III+IV+V+VI+SRBM+IRBM+MRBM+ICBM+nuclear+capable+tested+success+failure+strategic+force+comand+slbm+%25282%2529.jpg

The DRDO is planning to carry out the third developmental test of 4,000-km range ballistic missile Agni-IV. This nuclear tipped missile will be tested from the Wheeler Island very shortly. The two-stage solid propelled missile is 20 metres tall and weighs 17 tonne.

Compared to the Pershing missile of the US in terms of technology, the Agni-IV has many cutting-edge technologies, which can meet global standards.

3rd Test of Agni-IV shortly : DRDO | idrw.org

I guess this would be the last launch before induction.

This can also reach beijing. ? Why is it not a beijing killer !! Dumbass indian media :angry:

We need to start canisterising all these missiles. And whats with the random comparison with Pershing missile :confused:

This is sounding strange to me:

Agni IV has a range of 4000 km, but weighs only 17 tonnes.

But.. Agni V has a range of 5000 km, but weighs 50 tonnes.

Seems.. .Agni V uses technologies of Agni III and before.

Why don't they use Agni IV techonologies for Agni V ??

50 tonnes isn't unbearable ...(e.g. most main battle tanks weigh about 50 tonnes) .... but 17 tonnes is a real cakewalk !!!

I fancy even I could drive a truck with only 17 tonnes of load .. eh .. with some more practice on my car driving skills. :laugh:

And.. any random truck driver could without any further training drive such a truck with only 17 tonnes.... !!!!

This is sounding strange to me:

Agni IV has a range of 4000 km, but weighs only 17 tonnes.

But.. Agni V has a range of 5000 km, but weighs 50 tonnes.

Seems.. .Agni V uses technologies of Agni III and before.

Why don't they use Agni IV techonologies for Agni V ??

50 tonnes isn't unbearable ...(e.g. most main battle tanks weigh about 50 tonnes) .... but 17 tonnes is a real cakewalk !!!

I fancy even I could drive a truck with only 17 tonnes of load .. eh .. with some more practice on my car driving skills. :laugh:

And.. any random truck driver could without any further training drive such a truck with only 17 tonnes.... !!!!

Agni 5 has greater throw weight.

Agni 4 has 1 ton payload and Agni 5's payload is 1,500 kg.

Back
Top Bottom