What's new

36 dead as 3 blasts rip through northwest Pak

My God, i was just watching the plight of the flood victims on t.v, turn to check whats happening here, and see this.

I didnt know people could be so inhuman as to attack people when the country is in such shambles. people are suffering and these dogs add to that. it takes a new level of inhumanity, apathy and sheer bastardness to do this.

may the victims rest in peace. and as for the perpetrators, may they rot in hell and get @ss-f***ed by hitler everyday.

Fourth Blast Since Morning In Pakistan Kills 4

t least four more people, including an anti-Taliban leader, were killed and three were injured in the fourth blast since morning in northern Pakistan, said police Monday.

A remote-controlled bomb targeted Israr Khan, leader of an anti-Taliban militia, as he was passing through a bazaar in Mattni village, located in the outskirts of Peshawar, the capital of Khyber-Pakhtunkhawa province, said Khurshid Khan, a local police officer while talking to media.

He said the explosion killed four including Israr Khan; his aide, and a minor.

He added that at least three more people were wounded in the blast.
This was the fourth explosion reported in the northern region of Pakistan, bordering Afghanistan.

Earlier, in the deadlier blast in South Waziristan tribal agency, about 30 people, including a former pro-government lawmaker, were killed and dozens were wounded.

KUNA

The Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) was founded according to an Amiri Decree which was issued on 6th October 1979. The goals of the agency were specified as gathering news and distributing it to individuals and media institutions to provide them with objective news services, and to focus on Kuwait's just causes regionally and internationally. The Kuwait News Agency's building is located in Shuwaikh area between the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the building of the Kuwait Red Crescent Society, opposite the Kuwait Sports Club overlooking Al-Jahra Street

The Shia people of Parachinar has suffered a lot at the hands of Taliban.I salute them! They are brave people.I think GOP should provide maximum security to Shia Tribesman in Parachinar.

For your Kind Information There are no taliban involved in

Parachinar !!

That fight is going betweem Sunni and shia !!

and there are no more sunnies in Parachinar from Last two or three

years.Sunnies forced to leave there homes there shops land bizniss

every thin in Parachinar .

Peace.

i cant believe some people are talking conspiracy theories knowing that fact the so many innocent lives have been lost...give them respect... i cant believe how can Taliban carry such acts in the holy moth of Ramadan.. really shameful... may the innocent cilivials rest in peace..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom