What's new

35 Vs 0 FIRs

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
bajwa kanjar and his dirty harry dallal faisal naseer they have registered 21 FIRs against azam sawati . while imran khan failed to register 1 FIR . ye mulk nhi aik chakla hai heera mandi ka .

1669573852468.png

Last edited:
And then army fanboyz say why are people maligning institution.

To all those concern, army generals of Pakistan has become an animal that needs to be leashed. Otherwise you should not expect anything less than 71 in the long run.
to be chained . in ko patta daly koi

its reached to 35 FIRs now wow fauj ko aik or jang jeetna mubarak ho .

Where are the champions of democracy and human rights??

US of A. They are oddly quiet.

No, the shuffle has still not taken place at GHQ. But don't expect much although I'm still hoping against hope........

I believe that now no senior army officer would take any serious action without approval of the new COAS. That is why I asked this thing.

I believe that now no senior army officer would take any serious action without approval of the new COAS. That is why I asked this thing.
جو بھی یہ کر رہا ہے وہ نئے آرمی چیف کے موڈ سے واقف ہے ورنہ وہ کوئی ایسا کام نہین کرنا چاہے گا کہ نیا آرمی چیف آتے ہی اس سے ناراض ہو جائے

where did this whole "fajr ki namaz" thing come from. is this a specific reference to something? or a general reference to our askari qiadat's virtuosity?

I am not fully aware of it's background, but it has something to do with the posts of a member "Signalian". Some other poster may throw some light.

And then army fanboyz say why are people maligning institution.
Because they say that it is police that is registering FIRs on behalf of government. They are neutral.. doodh peetay bachay.. roti ko chochi bolnay walay

I am not fully aware of it's background, but it has something to do with the posts of a member "Signalian". Some other poster may throw some light.
Namaz tou Fazlur Rahman bhi parhta hai.. Namaz tou woh molvi bhi parhta tha jis ne aik bachay ka rape kia aur woh aaj tak faraar hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom