What's new

3000 reconverted to Hinduism in Odisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually in todays india i wish i were born a dalit because of all the reservation. practically the whole counrtry has been reserved for my dalit brothers. understand uncal-ji?

Oh really? think again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgDGmYdhZvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cye12TB23oU

Its more of a curse...... u can even killed for feeding the dog of a higher caste fella!

Wow never got around to reading the Hindu scriptures but had a listen to a couple of hymns with their English translations and by God something that beautiful to the ears and still having some deep, deep content to them must have come from God.

And sir whats ur view on worshipping animals or marrying dogs and trees?

And sir whats ur view on worshipping animals or marrying dogs and trees?

Yaar I was just competing on the hymn & not the rituals & practices that followed ! :blink:

As Muslims do we not believe that there wasn't a nation or a tribe that God didn't send his message too ? Maybe some of that got preserved in the Hindu Scriptures.

Where is world largest democracy and mantra of equal rights? People swinging between religions to have better rights..how pathetic!

A better practice than exploding others because he belong to a different sect.

Im a shia.... my father practises sunni faith..... He should have killed me by now.....

You are nothing but a moron whose fed horse shyt by his media.... and is very comfortable with it!

Go kill a dalit or some poor muslim....

How did VHP Achieved a massive re conversion ? same way like the missionaries did ? or by threat ? before cheering for the re conversion we should look into that also.

No - not at all, I couldn't give a flying fck about india or it's people. Have a nice day sonny. :pop:

Then your point in quoting me.. when my msg was clearly meant for the poster I quoted above, was??!!

@Pakistani Nationalist - glad to be back brother, can't send PM's yet, no 10,000 posts yet - been working - Ganges.

Im a shia.... my father practises sunni faith..... He should have killed me by now.....

You are nothing but a moron whose fed horse shyt by his media.... and is very comfortable with it!

Go kill a dalit or some poor muslim....

What these indian turds don't realize is there is inter marriage between Sunni and Shia - we have families who are both, my own Jatt clan has both sects in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
How did VHP Achieved a massive re conversion ? same way like the missionaries did ? or by threat ? before cheering for the re conversion we should look into that also.
I am quite sure they didnt use Yesu Prasadam Aka Crocin , Paracetamol Mixed with food stuff & declared a Miracle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom