What's new

3000 reconverted to Hinduism in Odisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you are wrong bro.

Some were and some were not.

My tribe was not.

Like I said, don't paint the picture with the same brush.

I ammended my previous post. You are Irani?

I ammended my previous post. You are Irani?

No I am Pakistani. Some of my ancestors even came from India during Partition!

But we don't have a history of being Hindu.

And that is not something to insult you with.

Even in Islam, before the Prophet Muhammad, his clan used to all worship idols, over 200 deities.

I'm sure someone in my family was an idol worshipper, but my family no longer follows this.

We follow Islam.

police and court do as much as they can just like any other law and order problem. a carpet ban is not an option at all.. can we stop all our defence purchases because there were scams ?
can we suspend all govt officials, ministers because some of them are involved in corruption ?

can we ban mobile phones because some utilise it for wrong purpose ?

Answer is a Big NO! what we need is corrective measures, regulations, monitoring etc.

Sir you are talking theory, me reality. Today in India only two religions convert strongly. And we all know the means they adopt. So carpet ban. The less than 1% genuine convertee aspirants should go to another country if they absolutely want to change their religion. Or they should practice whatever they want to at home. Legally they will remain what they were born as. Can one change his caste legally? That is also religion no? Then how our government can allow change of religion only?

Yaar who is this RazPak? How he can abuse our Muslims so openly? Is this allowed? Should we say same things about Pakistani Shias being second class citizens without ballls?

you don't know him mate. he is the biggest troll on pdf.
came back after a month ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom