What's new

3000 reconverted to Hinduism in Odisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you kidding ? no one can force any one to stay in a religion or belief just because he is born a family/group of that particular religion/belief.

How are you going to ensure that he has not been forced or coerce or brainwashed or otherwise incentivized?

Bottom line is that Muslims cannot accept idol worshippers and going to their temples.

There is no gray area for this.

Indian Muslims should just admit that they no longer practice Islam.

Bottom line is that Muslims cannot accept idol worshippers and going to their temples.

Indian Muslims should just admit that they no longer practice Islam.

Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi muslims all come from idol worshipping stock. What can change once can change again.

How are you going to ensure that he has not been forced or coerce or brainwashed or otherwise incentivized?

just like any law is enforced in the country. concerned parties can complain if there is any suspicion about any conversion and police and court is there to take care of it.

just like any law is enforced in the country. concerned parties can complain if there is any suspicion about any conversion and police and court is there to take care of it.

What will police and court do? Nothing.

Ban conversions totally and plug all these devious loopholes.

The Abrahamic religions are still growing the fastest though.

I will tell you one story...

There was an old baniyan tree. One year a creeper plant grew and in just 6 months it reach Banyan top. The Creeper mocked Banyan "In just 6 months I became as tall as you, how old are you 50 years??"

The Banyan replied "you are the 50th creeper which is talking this to me"..

The Moral of the story is "Hindu religion is 15000-20,000 years old, there came many religion and died. We are still here. This Abhramic religion are like creeper plants, they born, they grow rapidly, they die fast." :(Ancient Dwarka, the kingdom of Lord krishna submerged into Water 15,000 year ago due to end of ice age, Our civilization is much older than that.)

Well atleast they dont worry if they would come home alive after going out unlike say Muslims in Pakistan in general or Quetta, Karachi in particular who dont know if they return in one piece.

It is already happening.

I read one study that was saying more Muslims leave their faith annually than those who convert into it.

Really? LOL. I had just written that to rile up this chap Razpak.

What for muslims and christians need to convert? I do not understand this need to be big in numbers? How does that help these religions in any way? Has being of the same religion helped christian countries in the past? Has being of the same religion helped muslim countries or muslim people in the present? I think religion only means something when it is voluntary. Not forced in any way.

Indian, Pakistani, and Bangladeshi muslims all come from idol worshipping stock. What can change once can change again.

I'm not undermining your religious beliefs, but you cannot paint the portrait with the same brush.

Many people in Pakistan were not idol worshippers before Islam.

Regardless, Indian Muslims today easily choose sides between Hinduism and Islam when it is convenient for them.

I don't understand why they do this.

They might as well go back to being Hindus.

That's true, I've never seen a Muslim go inside a Chinese Temple. Too many idols (Buddha etc.) and those who worship idols in there.

That's true, I've never seen a Muslim go inside a Chinese Temple. Too many idols (Buddha etc.) and those who worship idols in there.

Dude we worship god, and that's it.

At the same time it doesn't mean we cannot respect other people's beliefs, but we cannot compromise our own.

That is just how it is.

I'm not undermining your religious beliefs, but you cannot paint the portrait with the same brush.

Many people in Pakistan were not idol worshippers before Islam.

Regardless, Indian Muslims today easily choose sides between Hinduism and Islam when it is convenient for them.

I don't understand why they do this.

They might as well go back to being Hindus.

Sir I am not against you, but I am not liking you attacking our muslims like this. All Pakistani and Bangladeshi muslims, like our muslims, were Hindus only before their forefathers converted to Islam. So if they become Hindus again, it is not going to be surprising. I think the only Pakistanis who were not really Hindus at any time, could be the ones who are from Iran. Because even the Afghans were Budhist before they became Muslim.

If a Chinese ask me to go see Bhudda I will refuse. At the same time, I will not insult his god.

It is like this.

Sir I am not against you, but I am not liking you attacking our muslims like this. All Pakistani and Bangladeshi muslims, like our muslims, were Hindus only before their forefathers converted to Islam. So if they become Hindus again, it is not going to be surprising.

This is where you are wrong bro.

Some were and some were not.

My tribe was not.

Like I said, don't paint the picture with the same brush.

What will police and court do? Nothing.

Ban conversions totally and plug all these devious loopholes.

police and court do as much as they can just like any other law and order problem. a carpet ban is not an option at all.. can we stop all our defence purchases because there were scams ?
can we suspend all govt officials, ministers because some of them are involved in corruption ?

can we ban mobile phones because some utilise it for wrong purpose ?

Answer is a Big NO! what we need is corrective measures, regulations, monitoring etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom