What's new

3000 reconverted to Hinduism in Odisha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think conversion should be banned in our country. Completely.

forceful, paid conversions are already banned, willful conversion is a citizens basic right, govt can't touch it.

There is no way of finding out the difference. Ban all conversions. Live life with the faith you were born into. What is wrong with that?

Indian Muslims have no balls.

Sir anyone who converts out of force or greed has no balls.

Indian Muslims are so pathetic that it's come to a point that instead of feeling bad for them, I view them deserving thier second class citizenship of India.

That's what those pathetic Congressi Muslims get. :lol:

Indian Muslims are so pathetic that it's come to a point that instead of feeling bad for them, I view them deserving thier second class citizenship of India.

That's what those pathetic Congressi Muslims get. :lol:

Well atleast they dont worry if they would come home alive after going out unlike say Muslims in Pakistan in general or Quetta, Karachi in particular who dont know if they return in one piece.

With Allah's blessing it would happen all over the Globe.

It is already happening.

I read one study that was saying more Muslims leave their faith annually than those who convert into it.

Yaar who is this RazPak? How he can abuse our Muslims so openly? Is this allowed? Should we say same things about Pakistani Shias being second class citizens without ballls?

When Indian Muslims post on the forum, I feel embarrassed for them. :rofl:

I feel sad for Pakistani Shias. Being killed by fellow muslims in the country they put their faith in when the time to choose came.

It is already happening.

I read one study that was saying more Muslims leave their faith annually than those who convert into it.

The Abrahamic religions are still growing the fastest though.

There is no way of finding out the difference. Ban all conversions. Live life with the faith you were born into. What is wrong with that?

Sir anyone who converts out of force or greed has no balls.

are you kidding ? no one can force any one to stay in a religion or belief just because he is born a family/group of that particular religion/belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom