What's new

300 militants active in Kashmir, 600 waiting to sneak in: Army

The best dont even have a standard uniform it seems... lol

Doesn't matter, they are still the finest counter insurgency force in the world. Those are the rashtriya rifles, who methodically and painstakingly quelled the insurgency in kashmir, and decimated the pakistan sponored militancy and terrorism from the valley, so that today kashmiris can lead a good life.

Defeating an insurgency sponsored by a large power like pakistan, and making the terrorists a pale shadow of their former self is no mean feat. I don't care if they wear baggy jeans, or even salwar kameez like your forces, because what they have achieved is something that few forces in the world can boast of.

Two months back, Hijbul Cheif warned GOP for their negligence towards Kashmir support, a week later PA starts firing for 3-4 days at LOC with made up story of IA shoot at Pakistani women and a child on LOC which is like giving cover to insurgents & now this news.

Thank You Neighbourers, for more Free Live Target Practice facilities for Our Military.

800,000 troops against 300 militants still not successful, Shame. :tdown:
Thousands of kilometer long border, vast size, treacherous terrain, adversary weather....you know that....its same like terrorists going in and out of Pakistan from Afghanistan...no matter how strong you are, the nature and geographical features is the worse enemy for security forces.

P.S. I don't mean any offence, giving example to co-relate the two situations regarding environment's effect.

800,000 troops against 300 militants still not successful, Shame. :tdown:

Yeah we are ashamed a bit,soon we will clean the crap & help them to have promised 72 virgins.

But I wonder how you can be so Proud when same number of 300 militants can break your Banu jail & kill your soldiers every week without single getting caught or killed.

Forgot latest soldier killings in Gujrat??

Yeah we are ashamed a bit,soon we will clean the crap & help them to have promised 72 virgins.

But I wonder how you can be so Proud when same number of 300 militants can break your Banu jail & kill your soldiers every week without single getting caught or killed.

Forgot latest soldier killings in Gujrat??

Thousands of militants have been killed by Pakistan army so far.

300 militants active in Kashmir, 600 waiting to sneak in: Army

Only Indians could be so precise with the figures. :D

After the nice round figure of TEN most wanted, RAW must have done this head count as well. :)

What a genius you are! If your salary is 18534 in June 2012, If someone asks you will you tell 18,500 or 18534?

Thousands of militants have been killed by Pakistan army so far.

Thousands of Mass graves in Kashmir of the freedom fighters!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom