What's new

30 heads of state to attend China's V-Day celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, no no no,, you call that "identity got busted"??? his hypocrisy is well know, nothing to burst about.
check out this thread, from post 16, this is called "identity got busted":lol::lol:
Post a picture of yourself | Page 2
and this, post 44:Japan Vows to Ignore New Restrictions Imposed on Whale Hunting | Page 3
and this, Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games? | Page 3

images

"A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock, originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other misleading uses of online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a person or organization,[2] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[3] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer. Many online communities attempt to block sockpuppets."

Sockpuppet (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Narendra Modi shoukd come with an Indian guard to march in the parade.

The Indians inflicted a massive defeat on the Japanese and fought alongside KMT soldiers in Burma.

Its stupid not to send appropriate representation and promote sino indian ties.

Most probably we will send a high powered delegation but I am not sure about us sending a military delegation

So @Nihonjin1051 was a fake Japanese.
Im not so sure. He started this forum around the time I did. He showes 2 diferent faces on his image. Initially a more fatty and later a more thin face. His fatty image was then shown by some member here to be a publicly availabe image. Then people say he got busted. I never see him talking a long japanese paragraph. I saw him writing a long Takalog (Philliphine main language) paragraph. He knows a lot about Cebo home price, Philliphines. He often happy to be part of US army. He know little Thai words.

I guess he is a US army fanboy from Philliphines who has mix ancestry with Chinese and local.

That being said, I like him by the way

He first used a fake picture (of some chubby Japanese guy). Then I pressured him to take that fake picture down and post his real picture. I was the guy in that thread that they have linked.

After that ordeal, nihonjin1051 started to post his real pictures on his avatar (the more hipster one).

These guys here are just haters and cowards for gossiping behind his back while he is banned (probably self-banned). They could not argue with him while he was here and now they are smearing his reputation while he is gone.

@waz @Horus @Oscar @WebMaster please look into this, people in this thread are backstabbing and making personal attacks of a TTA who is now away.

Yea I agree that speaking ill of the banned may not be a noble thing to do,for the record I made a few jokes without knowing he was banned and I am totally comfortable saying whatever I want to that guy’s face,so don‘t report me to the mods,thanks

Also I must add I always felt something disingenuous going on with that dude..maybe the mods should look into his identity first since he is the one with a track record of lying.

Last thing,I may not like that guy but I admit the forum is less fun without him :lol: I hope he come back soon,and when de does,he's also got a lot of explaining to do.:rofl:

Yea I agree that speaking ill of the banned may not be a noble thing to do,for the record I made a few jokes without knowing he was banned and I am totally comfortable saying whatever I want to that guy’s face,so don‘t report me to the mods,thanks

Also I must add I always felt something disingenuous going on with that dude..maybe the mods should look into his identity first since he is the one with a track record of lying.

Last thing,I may not like that guy but I admit the forum is less fun without him :lol: I hope he come back soon,and when de does,he's also got a lot of explaining to do.:rofl:

I didn’t report anyone. I only tagged the mods here to stop people slandering behind someone’s back. They should at least wait until he returns before making accusations.

His identity is no big deal. He sounds Japanese enough to me. I was the one who chased him about his first picture. Its no big deal, I was only doing it partly for fun. But it seems like some of these guys have bad intention smearing his reputation by digging up old threads while he is away, at least I talked to him directly.

But now you know why I was on the ignore list for a long time lol.

Anyway, its silly to think he is a Turk or Italian like some are saying. He knows too much about the Sino-Japan history to be an outsider.

I didn’t report anyone. I only tagged the mods here to stop people slandering behind someone’s back. They should at least wait until he returns before making accusations.

His identity is no big deal. He sounds Japanese enough to me. I was the one who chased him about his first picture. Its no big deal, I was only doing it partly for fun. But it seems like some of these guys have bad intention smearing his reputation by digging up old threads while he is away, at least I talked to him directly.

But now you know why I was on the ignore list for a long time lol.

Anyway, its silly to think he is a Turk or Italian like some are saying. He knows too much about the Sino-Japan history to be an outsider.
True. He sounds Japanese to me too,but I think he might be an older generation Japanese,since I don‘t recall him talking about anything relate to this generation‘s Jpop culture. The younger Japanese can be formal and serious but they are not all uptight and dork-ish like our nihonjin..Meh I dont know, just a hunch, well if the guy turns out to be in his 50s, I think we should go easy on him.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom