What's new

30 heads of state to attend China's V-Day celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt that..he will be considered a security risk.:rofl:

Nah his identity is busted but there are more under-cover "Chinese wasabis" lurking everywhere in China's territories and on the net

images

I'd rather have no Indian participation. No need to include India in everything China does. Just gives them unearned importance in the world. They are no friend of China.

indians have to ask for approval from USA even if they want to attend the event

The Indians who died in Singapore/HK would be so proud of their latest generations. Died in a horrible way for nothing

Those indians were serving for their British master
They were not fighting for india

Last edited:
What do you mean by @Nihonjin1051's "identity got busted" ?

He acts friendly to China but he is a de-facto japanese right wing who supports the seriously distorted japanese history during ww2. He is a fan of Abe - the right wing PM of Japan. He is how "the greatest hypocrisy" is defined.

I have never reported this mega-troll
Please ask the mod for his ban which is the least of my interests on this forum

I'd rather have no Indian participation. No need to include India in everything China does. Just gives them unearned importance in the world. They are no friend of China.

Besides, modern day "fake India" taking credit of sacrifices made by then "British Indians" who came from regions of modern day Pakistan, Bangladesh and Baharat (India) is plain shameless!

He acts friendly to China but he is a de-facto japanese right wing who supports the seriously distorted japanese history during ww2. He is a fan of Abe - the right wing PM of Japan. He is how "the greatest hypocrisy" is defined.

I have never reported this mega-troll
Please ask the mod for his ban which is the least of my interests on this forum
lol, no no no,, you call that "identity got busted"??? his hypocrisy is well know, nothing to burst about.
check out this thread, from post 16, this is called "identity got busted":lol::lol:
Post a picture of yourself | Page 2
and this, post 44:Japan Vows to Ignore New Restrictions Imposed on Whale Hunting | Page 3
and this, Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games? | Page 3

"China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the world."

Looks like the idiots have poked the dragon too long. She is starting to flex her muscles, but not before a bowl of baozi for breakfast!

lol, no no no,, you call that "identity got busted"??? his hypocrisy is well know, nothing to burst about.
check out this thread, from post 16, this is called "identity got busted":lol::lol:
Post a picture of yourself | Page 2
and this, post 44:Japan Vows to Ignore New Restrictions Imposed on Whale Hunting | Page 3
and this, Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games? | Page 3

Wow, I never knew he was a fake Japanese...

I do not look at other sections except this one and World Affairs. So, I must have missed the more entertaining part of being here.

Wow, I never knew he was a fake Japanese...

I do not look at other sections except this one and World Affairs. So, I must have missed the more entertaining part of being here.
see...........................I told u guys that moron is a fake japanese ever since I first saw him.........
I'm feeling so sad right now ........without these crazy amusing nuts...who am I going to make fun with in this forum...:cry::cry::cry:

China's strategic bombers will fly over Tian'anmen Square for the first time on September 3. It marks China's strategic shift from defensive to both attack and defensive stance.

CCTV

Pathetic really, all this talk about China 'showing off'. In Europe, those French FGGOTS, who LOST BADLY, are the ones 'organising' a remembrance every year. And Germany wasn't invited until a few years ago. French all patting themselves on the back how they 'won'. They were beaten by Germany in a month.

China fought for over 12 years and suffered incredibly, and yet it isn't allowed to REMEMBER it's liberation?
Chinese also had their own Régime de Vichy as I know and so many French calling the liberation action taken by the allies an invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom