What's new

30 heads of state to attend China's V-Day celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese also had their own Régime de Vichy as I know and so many French calling the liberation action taken by the allies an invasion.

Well, that doesn't change the 'official version' after ww2. If we compare those, China has every right to hold a parade every single year, just like Russia.

Wow, I never knew he was a fake Japanese...

I do not look at other sections except this one and World Affairs. So, I must have missed the more entertaining part of being here.

Someone said that he cannot hold a real Japanese conversation other than a few catch phrases here and there by using translate program.

How many of the 30 states are from a country with a Top 10 GDP?

Is it just Russia?

Apart from the Pakistani troops attending the great event will Pakistan be represented at the political level too????

So @Nihonjin1051 was a fake Japanese.
That's what I read. Long story, first he used a fake picture of a Japanese on the net and claim it's him. He got busted for that and started posting other pics. Not sure if that pic he is currently using is really him or not.

Wow, I never knew he was a fake Japanese...

I do not look at other sections except this one and World Affairs. So, I must have missed the more entertaining part of being here.

He's a fake Japanese, another account of Atatwolf (NihonJin and Atatwolf both said Chinese comfort women were financially compensated, it's not Japanese fault to commit such crimes) or that "Italian" guy (what's his ID?)

This guy lives in his dreams, he can't even distinguish the reality and fantasy.

……………………………………………………………………
Maybe……

Nihonjin online
1.jpg
2.jpg

In reality↓
TrueNihonjin.jpg
Truth.jpg
truth1.jpg
Truth02.jpg
Truth3.jpg
tureNihonjin.jpg

——————————————————————
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I can't stop feeling afraid....!!!!!!

Last edited:
So @Nihonjin1051 was a fake Japanese.

He first used a fake picture (of some chubby Japanese guy). Then I pressured him to take that fake picture down and post his real picture. I was the guy in that thread that they have linked.

After that ordeal, nihonjin1051 started to post his real pictures on his avatar (the more hipster one).

These guys here are just haters and cowards for gossiping behind his back while he is banned (probably self-banned). They could not argue with him while he was here and now they are smearing his reputation while he is gone.

@waz @Horus @Oscar @WebMaster please look into this, people in this thread are backstabbing and making personal attacks of a TTA who is now away.

He first used a fake picture (of some chubby Japanese guy). Then I pressured him to take that fake picture down and post his real picture. I was the guy in that thread that they have linked.

After that ordeal, nihonjin1051 started to post his real pictures on his avatar (the more hipster one).

These guys here are just haters and cowards for gossiping behind his back while he is banned (probably self-banned). They could not argue with him while he was here and now they are smearing his reputation while he is gone.

@waz @Horus @Oscar @WebMaster please look into this, people in this thread are backstabbing and making personal attacks of a TTA who is now away.
Warranty Disclaimer:I dont know that,plz dont involve me.

Im surprised by the ban as well. Do you know what happened?

Ive kinda been away with work the last couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom