What's new

Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games?

No offense to you too, but you've lost all credibility to speak on behalf of Japan or Japanese.
Of course I do.

@rott is right bro, you lost credibility because you have lied about yourself and posted pics from different people.

Your lies here from 2 different threads:

Lol, I guess I'm a dwarf then by your standards.

5' 11

:lol:
For me, as a Northern Japanese who has Ainu blood (my mother is half Ainu), I have facial characteristic that is unique from typical Japanese. I don't have sharp eyes as most Japanese, rather, my eyes are quite almond shaped, lacking the epicanthal folds that defines most East Asian obicular occuli. I have more body hair and i can grow my facial hair quite fast; and I'm taller than some of my colleagues (I stand at 6foot 1inch, or 185 cm) . I get this from the Ainu blood i suppose. This is a trait most Northern Japanese have; we are lighter skinned, harrier, taller, larger build, oval eyes;

You need to give us explanation about these lies before trying to represent Japan.

@somsak @Jlaw @Fattyacids @Viet , @Targon, @acetophenol , etc.

@rott is right bro, you lost credibility because you have lied about yourself and posted pics from different people.

You need to give us explanation about these lies before trying to represent Japan.

We already asked him on another thread, he simply ignore it. He is a fake japanese.

Size is not everything, most western Asians are bigger than eastern Asians, but it doesn't make them better athletes.
We r also a poor country, kids dont have enough milk to drink (rice, fish r not enough nutrition), we also dont have lots of money to spend on sport games.

So, we r not good at any games, but not bad at any games at all. Olympic VN football team just beat Olympic Iran 4-1, beat Olympic Kyrgyzstan 1-0. Hope today, we can beat Olympic UAE too :partay:

Im sorry @Nihonjin1051. I would have to agree with them that your lying about some of your properties had lost your credibility on all other your properties as well, for example being born a Japanese. It is not fair for other people to speak up the truth about himself and his view while you let them hear your imaginative world, and other people think it was a real world.

Your opinion is still very interesting, though. You are encourage to speak about your own view. We just remember that you might not be a Japanese, with high probability.

Last edited:
As you know that this is a public forum, and my position at an academic institution, I am impressed to prevent the sharing of my true picture, as well as my academic account (as what one member here would want, despite his own veil of anonymity). We all know the importance of privacy. I can assure you that I am Japanese, but I can't really force anyone to believe that because there's really no way to know who's behind the usernames we use. We all know the importance of privacy especially in a public forum such as this. If I may have offended people here by my use of avatar, then i'm sorry for that. The point is , I'm not going to further engage on issues regarding my personal identity and to reply to personal attacks on me when I have not instigated any personal attacks on anyone here. So I encourage those who are my detractors to focus on subject matter instead on the obsession on how i look like. I hope you can understand my request , focusing not on the personal identities of members, but on the quality of discourse here in this forum.

I look forward to discussing only on subjects of military defense, national strategy, relating to the Asia-Pacific region. And that is all i have to say.

As you know that this is a public forum, and my position at an academic institution, I am impressed to prevent the sharing of my true picture, as well as my academic account (as what one member here would want, despite his own veil of anonymity). We all know the importance of privacy. I can assure you that I am Japanese, but I can't really force anyone to believe that because there's really no way to know who's behind the usernames we use. We all know the importance of privacy especially in a public forum such as this. If I may have offended people here by my use of avatar, then i'm sorry for that. The point is , I'm not going to further engage on issues regarding my personal identity and to reply to personal attacks on me when I have not instigated any personal attacks on anyone here. So I encourage those who are my detractors to focus on subject matter instead on the obsession on how i look like. I hope you can understand my request , focusing not on the personal identities of members, but on the quality of discourse here in this forum.

I look forward to discussing only on subjects of military defense, national strategy, relating to the Asia-Pacific region. And that is all i have to say.
who are interested in how you look like? Kalpse? I know he cares about your physical looking.

Kolaps described Japan as 'feminine' and Taiwan as a 'young masculine man'. I'm not too entirely happy with that description. :butcher:

@Kolaps !
Dont feed sad. at least, Kolaps will be behind you. He is great supporter of Jp and you can ask him to do whatever you want, imagine....

Im sorry @Nihonjin1051. I would have to agree with them that your lying about some of your properties had lost your credibility on all other your properties as well, for example being born a Japanese. It is not fair for other people to speak up the truth about himself and his view while you let them hear your imaginative world, and other people think it was a real world.

Your opinion is still very interesting, though. You are encourage to speak about your own view. We just remember that you might not be a Japanese, with high probability.

I am wondering how these smart Chinese to find out this for such a long time.

That's another truth, Chinese need learn your foes or potential partners more before you take a move. Ignorance always set you up and even all your arguement ends in vain.

It's not even important is he is or not a Japanese. He shares many good views from a Vietnamese perspective and in the beginning he's even shown some true feature of Japanese. It's the lately hawkish words from him that differenciate him from a real Nihonjin.

Nihonjin, let me state that I have nothing against you. You do not go around trolling. But I think you're not honest in your reply here.

1) You talked about privacy in public forum, but you're the one who posted photos of yourself in the open. You're the one who told us your surname, your birth city, your half ainu blood , and even your height! Are we not seeing some contradiction? You words and your actions contradict each other.

2) No one is making any personal attack on you. In this forum, people like to call out false flag. The folks here trying to ascertain your true flag.

3) Hard evidences of you posing as Japanese were posted. Disappointingly, you did not address any of them as stated by @Black Flag. This further discredit your case.

Guys, pls let get back to the topic, the football match bween VN-UAE and China-Thailand will start after 1 hours. Times to enjoy the games :partay:

my friend, regardless if you are japanese or not, I am a fan of your postings here, always interested in reading your posts on japan, china, vietnam and asian pacific in general :enjoy:

your opinions and knowledge on japan are very authentic. for a long time I had little doubt that you don´t come from japan.

Back
Top Bottom