What's new

30 Filipino police commandos killed in clash with rebels

(I'm sure you understand Tagalog) Kung sa mga MILF (local threat) palang wala magawa si Aquino III, paano pa kaya sa China (foreign threat)?

(forgive me if my command is not as good, pasensya na man)

Ang situwasyon dyan sa Mindanao ay higanteng problema. Sa opinyon lang ako -- kung hindi disarm yung mga MILF at chaka yung mga MNLF -- hindi posible "PEACE" talaga, brigands sila talaga.

Meron kayo dalawang solusyon:

Isa, force disarmament

Dalawa, mag prepare kayo sa posible sa 'all out giyera'

easy, because the MILF are sadly more better equipped than the entire Phil Army.

You can thank that to a subversive / interventionist back doors policy of Kuala Lumpur.

(forgive me if my command is not as good, pasensya na man)

Ang situwasyon dyan sa Mindanao ay higanteng problema. Sa opinyon lang ako -- kung hindi disarm yung mga MILF at chaka yung mga MNLF -- hindi posible "PEACE" talaga, brigands sila talaga.

Meron kayo dalawang solusyon:

Isa, force disarmament

Dalawa, mag prepare kayo sa posible sa 'all out giyera'

You can thank that to a subversive / interventionist back doors policy of Kuala Lumpur.

Given the situation, Option 1 is now null (why were the MILF harboring a terrorist), thus only Option 2 (all-out war round 2) is viable.

Mabigat man ito, pero ito na lang talaga dahil halatang ayaw makipag coordinate ng MILF.

Aquino is busy fighting China. He claim he rather killed by MILF terrorist or sell himself to China than submit to Chinese.

Against MILF Aquino is already is cowering, what more about China. Besides, when I read the news, Aquino was more busy joy-riding in a factory.

Given the situation, Option 1 is now null (why were the MILF harboring a terrorist), thus only Option 2 (all-out war round 2) is viable.

Mabigat man ito, pero ito na lang talaga dahil halatang ayaw makipag coordinate ng MILF.

Against MILF Aquino is already is cowering, what more about China. Besides, when I read the news, Aquino was more busy joy-riding in a factory.

Dapat hindi mag refrain si Aquino sa problema sa Mindanao, intindihan ako ang rason sa Peace Accord pero basta armed ang members sa MNLF / MILF, walang prospekts sa peace. Yan ang reyalidad.

Sa situwasyon sa Tsayna, diplomatic measures at chaka maritime presence na lang ang solusyon diyan.

Salamat po,

Don't use them as an excuse for the Phil army shortcoming. They may fund their enemy, but what's to excuse the Phil army for their inadequacy in dealing with the Rebels?

Don't use them as an excuse for the Phil army shortcoming. They may fund their enemy, but what's to excuse the Phil army for their inadequacy in dealing with the Rebels?

I think that the Philippine Army is now developing or has attained some abilities to properly deal with these terrorist groups. The Philippine Army responded accordingly during the Zamboanga City Crisis in 2013, in actuality the Philippine Army's 1st Scout Ranger Battalion and the 1st Infantry Division was a solid decision. Not only did they stop the attack, but they eviscerated the MNLF's forces. Aquino stopped the Army's continued prosecution and prevented the arrest of Misuari, who was responsible for this.

I respect the Government in Malacanang -- for their yearning to achieve peace. They need to finish this by arresting adjutants.

Lastly, I am confident of the Philippine Army's ability to defeat these brigands, as their performance showed in 2013. They need to finish this.

The simple answer to that is basically this: Too Much Politics.

Dapat hindi mag refrain si Aquino sa problema sa Mindanao, intindihan ako ang rason sa Peace Accord pero basta armed ang members sa MNLF / MILF, walang prospekts sa peace. Yan ang reyalidad.

Sa situwasyon sa Tsayna, diplomatic measures at chaka maritime presence na lang ang solusyon diyan.

Salamat po,

Pero desperado sila makamit ang Bangsamoro Basic Law sa March, kaya tahimik sila... at sinisi pa ni Aquino III and SAF

(for others: But they are desperate to have the Bangsamoro Basic Law in effect by March, thus they (Malacanang) are quite... and Aquino III even blamed the SAF.)

The simple answer to that is basically this: Too Much Politics.

LOL, there's a saying in Cebu politics that captures that, "Og gusto gayod mo mo lansar , padayon ang inyong kuwarta!"

A high level official from Region 7 DILG told me this during a conference a year ago. :)

Pero desperado sila makamit ang Bangsamoro Basic Law sa March, kaya tahimik sila... at sinisi pa ni Aquino III and SAF

Talaga...:disagree:

LOL, there's a saying in Cebu politics that captures that, "Og gusto gayod mo mo lansar , padayon ang inyong kuwarta!"

A high level official from Region 7 DILG told me this during a conference a year ago. :)

Sadly, that's the harsh reality in Philippine politics.

Too add more insult to the injury, the province where the SAF members were massacred is Maguindanao which became infamous for the 2009 killings of journalist due to the upcoming 2010 elections.

Too add more insult to the injury, the province where the SAF members were massacred is Maguindanao which became infamous for the 2009 killings of journalist due to the upcoming 2010 elections.

Ah yes, I remember reading about that. The Ampatuans have a sizable presence there, right?

A request to philipinos,kill the Islamic militants like pigs without the worry of collateral damage.

Ah yes, I remember reading about that. The Ampatuans have a sizable presence there, right?

And still up to now. Provincial politics resemble European medieval-style feifdoms with the "royals" being the political clans.

A request to philipinos,kill the Islamic militants like pigs without the worry of collateral damage.

As much as we want to eliminate the terrorist, we can't simply also add Muslim civilians in the list, it would just make the insurgency worse than it is already and a few countries may even charge us of genocide... which a Chinese member here already accuse us of.

And still up to now. Provincial politics resemble European medieval-style feifdoms with the "royals" being the political clans.

I did admire how Ismael Magdadatu unseated Andal Ampatuan as Governor in that Province.

As much as we want to eliminate the terrorist, we can't simply also add Muslim civilians in the list, it would just make the insurgency worse than it is already and a few countries may even charge us of genocide... which a Chinese member here already accuse us of.

Correct. Any military operation should be strictly to target heads of the MNLF, MILF , and evade civilian objects. Realistically speaking tho, considering the warfare tactics of MNLF/ MILF, they hide in civilian centers -- thus making collateral damage impossible to evade.

An extensive intelligence gathering is needed before launching precision strikes. And you guys will have to repudiate the ARMM , that was a failure in the first place.

So do you think that those militants do not have the support of Peaceful' Muslim civilians?

My friend nowhere in the world terrorism has been successfully eliminated without taking harsh decision look what Sri Lanka,India,,Myanmar has done in the past and Pakistan is doing now and forget a random hypocrite chinese who has no moral standing for what they doing in Tibet and Uyghurs.

Last edited:
Correct. Any military operation should be strictly to target heads of the MNLF, MILF , and evade civilian objects. Realistically speaking tho, considering the warfare tactics of MNLF/ MILF, they hide in civilian centers -- thus making collateral damage impossible to evade.

An extensive intelligence gathering is needed before launching precision strikes. And you guys will have to repudiate the ARMM , that was a failure in the first place.

The only way to deal with them is using special forces but when the fight is taken to a city, like the Zamboanga siege, conventional units are sent though both are have rules of engagement. Terrorists exploit this by taking a few people and even an entire city as hostages. Which is why we needed vehicles like BTR-T and BMP-T as the former has better armor protection and the latter is much more suitable for fire support as in my opinion, 76mm guns do more collateral damage than 30mm autocannons.

ARMM became a failure because of Misuari's misguided policies.

So do you think that those militants do not have the support of Peaceful' Muslim civilians?

My friend nowhere in the world terrorism has been successfully eliminated with taking harsh decision look what Sri Lanka,India,,Myanmar has done in the past and Pakistan is doing now and forget a random hypocrite chinese who has no moral standing for what they doing in Tibet and Uyghurs.

They just push them underground they don't actually end it.

Back
Top Bottom