What's new

3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

Match drawn India -3
Pakistan -3

But humility lost .6 family have lost their love ones .

I feel bad day is coming for Kulbhushan...U just don't hurt your master at the very same time when your pussy was allowed to meet his family.

Bad for Indians on LOC :)

Nothing will happen, atleast for a while, believe me, things will simmer down now. The message has been delivered to Pakistan army.

More than revenge, this was done to deliver message to Pakistani high command, how easy it for us to kill your soldiers, even when they are on full alert and expecting retaliation from Indian side.

That is why, not more, but exactly the same number of Pakistani soldiers were killed, 3 killed and 1 gravely wounded, as Indian soldiers were killed in Pakistani attack (initially 3 killed and 1 wounded)

Nepalis are true warriors unlike pakistan which has been defeated from time immemorial from Maurya, Nandas, Guptas to Afgans, Turks and Arabs from Sikhs, Britishers and modern Indian army :D

Everyone is warrior except Indians with zero fighting tradition. Unlike Pakistanis who fought Alexander and almost killed him.

Keep hiring Nepalis to fight your war and do blockade of that country whenever you want. No wonder Nepalis hate you with passion

Limited war with China is no way in hell in India's interest...The neck of Chicken will be cut off by the dragon and chances are Pakistan will jump in as well.

Two front war is not a joke for India.

Baloch regiment is not even deployed at the sector where you are firing AND Baloch regiment doesn't mean every soldier in that is a Baloch...

:disagree:
This is answer to the rant to OP whom I have quoted. Absurd post deserved such response. :)

Nothing will happen

Good if you want to believe that.

By the way 2017 has been year with most Indian deaths in cross border firings in past many years. Still think nothing would happen?

Good for you.

Match drawn India -3
Pakistan -3

But humility lost .6 family have lost their love ones .

7 actually.

India: 4
Pak:3

Good if you want to believe that.

By the way 2017 has been year with most Indian deaths in cross border firings in past many years. Still think nothing would happen?

Good for you.

7 actually.

India: 4
Pak:3

Since you like to keep such a close count, wait for it, a Pakistani soldier is still gravely injured.

Since you like to keep such a close count, wait for it, a Pakistani soldier is still gravely injured.

Sure. And so was the fifth soldier other than the fourth killed on Saturday.

I feel bad day is coming for Kulbhushan...U just don't hurt your master at the very same time when your pussy was allowed to meet his family.
Not according to your FO.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1378784/t...sit-says-fo-after-jadhavs-meeting-with-family
'This is not the final visit,' says FO after Jadhav's meeting with family
Sure. And so was the fifth soldier other than the fourth killed on Saturday.
If you want to go 'soldier for soldier' you have already lost.

Intel. Sources of india claim that Indian forces crossed over into Pakistan and killed three soldiers. Where is our response.
Yes I am seeing that too. But then I refrain from posting it here because it will become another 'surgical strike' brouhaha. Let a Pakistani media say that and then only I will post them.

OK Indian Army itself saying that we crossed the border first and killed 4 Indian soldiers including a Major.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arm...post-sources-1792155?pfrom=home-lateststories

-

The strike follows the killing of four Indian soldiers including a Major by a Border Action Team of the Pakistan Army in Rajouri on Saturday, said sources.

First of all, there isn't any news of Pakistani soldiers crossing LOC and killing Indian soldiers in our media nor did Indian Army claimed any losses. Only stupid Indian media is reporting of Indian soldiers death. We will take revenge of these 3 soldiers soon,very soon.

Everyone is warrior except Indians with zero fighting tradition. Unlike Pakistanis who fought Alexander and almost killed him.

Keep hiring Nepalis to fight your war and do blockade of that country whenever you want. No wonder Nepalis hate you with passion
was not aware that pakistan has handed over its defense to chinese master
now about india
from magadh,rajputana,kalinga,ahoms( they even defeated mughals),ranjit singh aka sikhs they even rued your present day pakistan,keralites (kalaripayattu) ,tamils ,pahadis so instead of blabbering here time to go and pick the books

Wait a minute. Pakistani fought Alexander?

Alexander invaded India in 320 BC. Our Prophet (PBUH) was born in 570 AD. Thats around 900 years of difference. Cultures rise and fall in such a time period. Not to mention the word 'Pakistan' wasn't first uttered till 1920 or 30 AD. Whom so ever fought Alexander had very little to do with Pakistan and its 'culture'. Or are you implying that Pakistan pre-dates Our Prophet (PBUH).

Back
Top Bottom