What's new

3 (Pakistani) soldiers martyred and 7 (Indian) soldiers killed in LOC firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the whole news son. In the process 7 Indian soldiers were dispatched.

If believing ISPR figures on Indian casualties, makes you feel better about loosing 4 of your soldiers today, then by all means.

But to keep things in perspective, a couple of weeks ago, BSF claimed, it had destroyed 5 Pakistani posts and killed more than 20 Pakistani soldiers, do you believe that too ?

Read history first. So called Pakistan was part of India before 1947 and that is the region where massacre and pillage happened. Before you start saying the words which you have said in previous post just remember history.
Really ? And what about your very own Ashoka and other Hindu warlords weren't they massacring the people in other regions?
And second even before 1947 and even before British India has always been divided in to small ethnic states so cut the crap we were never part of your akhand Bharat

Are you fucking insane ? Our own Army is claiming that 3 of our embraced shahdat whereas we are hearing nothing from ****** Army. They disclosed yesterday that they lost 3 yesterday. why are coming up with your own figure of 8 when they themself announce death of their soldiers ?
I always write a comment after i am 100 % confirmed that the news or source is credible. I never come up with my own figures , i always confirm it from a source. Go see the news different media channels are confirming 7 dead Soldiers on Indian Side. I don't care if Indian Army is hiding its causalities, the truth will come out sooner or later.

Show me video proof... while urs is all over youtube:p:. Anyways, whatever ethnic groups you spoke about, gather all of them and try same again:bunny:
Lol we don't have to gather any one. We are alone enough. History has shown and proved that only small number of troops have always been able to kick the entire Indian continent and it will happen again :)

HAA.. chaiwala is atleast honest... not corrupt like your pot belly fenku general and corrupt ganja..
Are you sure about that he is honest? If he was that ho est then how come normal indians are still sleeping on roads and malnutrition is all time high among children?

If believing ISPR figures on Indian casualties, makes you feel better about loosing 4 of your soldiers today, then by all means.

But to keep things in perspective, a couple of weeks ago, BSF claimed, it had destroyed 5 Pakistani posts and killed more than 20 Pakistani soldiers, do you believe that too ?

You know what General Raheel recently said? Indian Army needs to man up and accept their losses. An army which is not admitting it's true loses, any counter claims by them can be easily flushed into toilet.

but you don't deny them too. what should we consider your silence?

Lol, every time ISPR comes with some trumped up figure of Indian casualties, there is strong denial issued by Indian army.

Last time Raheel Sharif claim of killing 11 Indian soldiers in exchange for 7 Pakistani soldier was also met with a strong rebuttal from Northern Command.

Said it before will say it again, evacuation is required for outstanding civilians... we did that when we lost civilians also. Add the sums it works out for the best.
They want to use civilians as the shield and also for there propaganda against Indian,In fact we have removed civilian from border village after surgical strike citing they will retaliate and hence saved them,
They are not going to advice there civilian to leave border villages.

This news is true but you didn't notice the other side of the story that more than 8 soldiers of Indian Army have been killed also. Expect more Indian soldiers Causalities in the coming few hours.:butcher:.

Nah ..... you wrote off our 9 divisions ....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom